SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing that scene just for laughs
After the Riley scene I expect anything lol
Likely gonna happen. That or she brings out a dildo while we about to go down on her and she rementions this moment. Chaos ensues.

• Hey there
Reactions: Phase_01

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question, I see "Male Domination" as one of the tags...how brutal can you potentially be as the Main Character?
The maledom basically is only a bit of "You need to be fucked, bitch!" sex talk in a few scenes with R .... iley(?) including a bit ... freaky sex.
Her "Siri in Smart" AI chimes in and technically it is mostly him that this applies to.
But since there is no "AI dom" TAG on F95 ...

Technically in the scenes with Darcy MC also is dominant in that he mercilessly continues licking despite her demanding him to stop ...

All in All the TAG is not that serious.
No BDSM style slavery dominus MC and I'd wager it won't come at all, save for a nightmare or two.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The maledom basically is only a bit of "You need to be fucked, bitch!" sex talk in a few scenes with R .... iley(?) including a bit ... freaky sex.
Her "Siri in Smart" AI chimes in and technically it is mostly him that this applies to.
But since there is no "AI dom" TAG on F95 ...

Technically in the scenes with Darcy MC also is dominant in that he mercilessly continues licking despite her demanding him to stop ...

All in All the TAG is not that serious.
No BDSM style slavery dominus MC and I'd wager it won't come at all, save for a nightmare or two.
MC can be dominant also with Cindy in the past

Reactions: Elhemeer

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
So far it really goes very much harem-style. You have to decide between two of the girls while you can still fuck like 15 others or so. :KEK:

Not sure what the current F95 definition of harem is but in the planned tags:

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected
So anything with 2 or more Characters "in love" with MC and not an exclusive relationship will be considered harem. Unless it's changed I foresee almost every game having a harem tag.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure what the current F95 definition of harem is but in the planned tags:

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected
So anything with 2 or more Characters "in love" with MC and not an exclusive relationship will be considered harem. Unless it's changed I foresee almost every game having a harem tag.
I think harems is 3 or more when it comes to AVN's because of throuple paths being a thing on some games. But if they aren't exclusive I can see how 2 would count

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I just think that definition would screw things up and make a lot of harem players angry. You could have Beth and Lauren who are willing to share Brad and then 15 other hotter LIs who are exclusive types and say it's a harem game. Not saying it would happen to all games but I can see it happening at least once. We all know there is always that one guy/gal....

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
I saw the Eternum reference coming from a mile away, really love this kind of sheit

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
What Eternum reference
My thoughts exactly.

It's likely he wanted to see a reference and therefore he did see a reference.

It is either that or the reference is so generic and minor that "normal" perverts like us don't notice it in the first place ...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What Eternum reference
My thoughts exactly.

It's likely he wanted to see a reference and therefore he did see a reference.

It is either that or the reference is so generic and minor that "normal" perverts like us don't notice it in the first place ...
I don't know if this is what he's referring to, but the "morning wood" scene with Jessica is extremely similar to a scene in Eternum with Nancy. Jestur and Cari know each other and have a little bit of cross pollination - a character from Cari's OIALT had a cameo in Ripples (one of the school hallway scenes), though a direct Eternum cameo is unlikely (HS1 vs. HS2 assets). What would be more likely are more scene-mirrors (going both ways), a running gag of some sort, or "product placement" (referencing each other's VNs).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure there's a line talking about the Eternum "game", or Stabby Mike? And maybe a music queue? Not sure about that.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes