Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Two questions from an outsider who hasn't downloaded this game:

1) Are there "mother" and "sister" characters in this game(even if we need a patch to actually call them that.)

2) If there are, are those characters avoidable? Or will the game push you into scenes with them?
1. There are

2. Not only are they avoidable, the game seems to actively avoid for MC to have any intercourse with them making me wonder why is incest patch even added.

Reactions: SilverWolf38416

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Two questions from an outsider who hasn't downloaded this game:

1) Are there "mother" and "sister" characters in this game(even if we need a patch to actually call them that.)

2) If there are, are those characters avoidable? Or will the game push you into scenes with them?
1) Yes both
2) Should be avoidable afair

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
2. Not only are they avoidable, the game seems to actively avoid for MC to have any intercourse with them making me wonder why is incest patch even added.
Yeah with how much "mom" and her horny friend have talked about MC/his dick/having sex with MC and the fact she has variables associated with her leads me to believe that whatever evil person who isn't Jestur made the patch accidentally made it for the wrong game. I mean if it hasn't happened by now it won't ever be necessary right?

Also just gonna ignore all the fun you've had with MC aunt in the past?!?! No wonder she doesn't want to be around you in the current timeline.....

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I mean if it hasn't happened by now it won't ever be necessary right?
I know you're being petty and a smartass but yes, it probably won't happen.

My guess is the following: SPOILERs for beginners
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aunt is aunt and only during past, doesn't exactly have the same impact but hey, it's something.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I know you're being petty and a smartass but yes, it probably won't happen.

My guess is the following: SPOILERs for beginners
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aunt is aunt and only during past, doesn't exactly have the same impact but hey, it's something.

I'm not going to engage with your theory because it's "just a feeling", but unlike your original post the incest patch had already been used (in a scene) and the whole relationship between mom and mc only works with the patch. Otherwise there is no need for a landlady to be stressing so much over an unrelated dick.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Going to interrupt this discussion of comparative morality and/or legality across cultures to bring this back and say that it won't completely surprise me if there's some crazy time paradox shit going on and MC is his own father.

Also I'm sure this has been covered already but I'm not reading 370 pages of this thread to find out. So: what's the likelihood that the mysterious dude in the past is a future version of MC?
Just search the thread for 'own father'. It's a popular theory.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
We know the MC has flashbacks of time with his Dad.

I'd say that the MC was somewhere between 5-8 years old - but this is just a guess on my part.

If we go with the SciFi trope that bad things happen if you meet yourself on another timeline - and if these are true memories, he cannot be with an older version of himself when these memories were made.

Is the MC tied to the person in the mask - I think so.

I just don't know Who this masked person is.

This is one of the good mysteries that keeps the conversation going - part of what I enjoy about Ripples.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yeah, that's just a trope without any basis in science. It pops up in some Sci-fi (Timecop, Back to the Future, etc.) and isn't a thing at all in others (MCU, Bill & Ted's, etc.) It's always been a writer's construct to give rules to their story.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I really enjoyed this one, animations are honestly one of the best i have seen yet in any VN and the story is pretty decent with likeable characters. Looking forward to more

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes