somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Hmmm yesterday I thought I seen a list of what women would be focused on in this update but now I can't find it, but personally there are two best women so far and that is skylar and dani. As much as I would love more content from both I know skylar was just heavy focused. I do think Dani is highly underused. I mean she gets some decent scenes but always feels like a background character and imo she is not only one of the most attractive but also has a great personality. I didn't come to fight so anyone who loves other characters I don't mean to down play them they all have their great points. Just for me It's Skylar and Dani then everyone else.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I do NOT want to be the father of my crush :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
If that happens it means all "fathers" of the girls in this game are impotent. :KEK:

Seriously tho, at some point in the story I'm afraid Jack will learn he is the biological father of the girls he bangs. I'm not sure Patreon would be ok with this. :HideThePain:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
we don't know, seems like plenty of story to still tell. But there is a good amount of content already, will take a while to get through it all

Reactions: Nadekai

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
How complete is this game ?
As long as the dev stays healthy and avoids burnout we should have at least three updates remaining. It really depends on whether or not each LI gets a full-blown ending or not. And whether or not you can end up in partial harems. Or if we have to keep choosing between girls until there's only one left. Which may not seem like a lot of work but, it would add up. So, we could get a lot more than three.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R P
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes