Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
As pds72 mentioned, there are some logical faults in this story. Normally I don't care, because mostly the games are fap material and you skip mostly the boring conversation. But this is different, so I follow with more concentration than usual. ;-) For me there is a fault, when the stranger destroys both phones, before the MC enters the time slip a second time to steal the documents. Why can he still have the message from Skylar? Is it at the new phone, he got? Was it a clone?
The only thing I don't like in this game, that all female faces look similar, independent of the age. Seems a good surgery. ;-)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Very bad attempt at a troll. Just doing the OP math, there have been 8 updates (chapter 3 was a split release and you could call it 9 total if you count the remaster) since the VN's initial release in July, 2020. The last release was late November, 2023 - a period of 41 months from the initial release. That averages between just over 4.5 to just over 5 months between releases, depending on how you count it - so 2-3 releases per 12 month period. It's been six months since the last release, and for a VN of this quality, it takes about that long to put together an update - maybe a little longer if the Dev did something wild and crazy like take time off with family over the holidays or some other weird shit that pirates like yourself think they have no right to do.

Before making such a foolish and ill-informed statement again, maybe check the facts - don't be CNN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did NOT think anyone will take my post rather seriously...i think you can understand that's a joke...(smiley :ROFLMAO: face and all) this AVN is my top 10 avn's ever list's one of the top contenders so i am just waiting excitedly for upcoming update...actually we fans(or pirates)all are; so it's understandable have a good day...:whistle:(y)

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
As pds72 mentioned, there are some logical faults in this story. Normally I don't care, because mostly the games are fap material and you skip mostly the boring conversation. But this is different, so I follow with more concentration than usual. ;-) For me there is a fault, when the stranger destroys both phones, before the MC enters the time slip a second time to steal the documents. Why can he still have the message from Skylar? Is it at the new phone, he got? Was it a clone?
The only thing I don't like in this game, that all female faces look similar, independent of the age. Seems a good surgery. ;-)
This is explained by MC at the very beginning of episode 5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you go through the game once, then such moments are easy to forget.

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes