quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think this game will go harem route honestly. You can get with everyone you want except you have to make a choice between skyalr and jessica, and even with that I don't remember where or when(might of been late last year when I saw something on discord), but the dev hinted at or insinuated that those paths will eventually converge, so I think the route specific scenes are only for a little bit. So I am pretty convinced this is a harem. The one thing I don't want is the popular theory of mc being everyone's dad, that is the thing I want least to happen personally.
You don't need to worry about him being everyone's dad. The timelines don't match up. Basic calculations prove this, but no one seems to do them because they really want it to be true. I posted a more detailed explanation a long time back.

Reactions: MagicMan753

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
This is probably a dumb comment but oh well wouldn't be the first time. I wish they level list for Patreons could be adjusted to some degree. Like if you don't care to have all the other cool things that come with the top tier but you want top tier access then there is top tier A and top tier B top tier A comes with all bells and whistles and top tier B only has the early access. Just my random ramblings please take it as nothing more than that I don't mean to offend or piss off anyone.

(Edit: this was meant as a comment for any game patreon not specifically this game just my random thoughts out loud)

For me the reason I want harem ending isn't really cause I want to have like 8 different women, but I want to see all their endings and before you say it yes I can just run through multiple times and some games they make you do it that way, but for me I hate turning down or being mean to people in the game I like. I can't imagine going a route without Skylar since to me she is awesome but at the same time there are at LEAST 5 others I couldn't imagine not seeing their best ending. Granted that is just my personal opinion I wouldn't ever want to change the story the creator had in mind to full fill my whims

I know I am weird and that was a second random rant/rambling :) if you took the time to read this far I hope you have an amazing night/day :)

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
I don't mind playing a good game multiple times to see everything I want to see, but I can understand those who would want some way to experience it all in one go. It's not weird at all.

quangngx_23

Aug 22, 2022
View attachment 3877522

**RIPPLES - [Episode 7] **

**Changelog:**
- 1651 New Images
- 122 New Animations
- 9,500+ New Lines of Code
- 24 New Music Tracks
- New Gallery Scenes
- New Hidden Renders
- Several Code and Render Fixes