pitao

May 18, 2023
I mean, the story in Eternum is pretty solid. Probably it's best feature.
Its exactly that, a good story and great world building will be the almost all of us Ripples fans to be the number one characteristic of an AVN great game. I'm also fan of harem/polyamory games and usually prefer those but I also like those games where you lock into an LI near the endgame and can fool around until chose or those who lock early (well they require more playthroughs/saves, its only what I don't enjoy that much, they require too much time spent on it) but as long they have a great story they worth to play all the paths available and I usually do that because I'm a "completionist" lol.

Reactions: SteveyP

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Wait so harem isn't confirmed all along?? I always thought that this one is a harem game as it mostly lets you fuck around and the "vibe" is adjacent to a normal harem game. But I kinda agree that the amount of woman MC could fuck does make a full harem seemingly impossible. Still, a harem ending with all the main LIs (honestly I don't count LIs from previous timeline to be main LIs as it's quite difficult to pull off) would be nice, such as mom, sis, best friend, sis's best friend (forgot her name), the "sluty" classmate (also forgot her name).
I believe it's neither confirmed nor rejected either... This game has some strong harem vibes. Darci knows MC has fucked Krystal iirc. Krystal shares MC with Daphne. Jessica knows about at least one past activity with Skylar. Khloe and Jenny have had threesome shenanigans with MC. Only Jessica has shown any outright jealousy. One might choose to view some of Darci's behavior and dialogue as containing some buried jealousy. It's just that none of the girls are girlfriends as yet, and none of them have a complete understanding of Jack's rambling ways. And I don't think Jes has offered any promises that any and all girls will be available to be upgraded to anything more serious than the casual or romantic fuckbuddies they are now.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying the ride while we find out how it all plays out.
My understanding is that Jestur has said the game is "harem-ish", but not a lot of other details.

What exactly that means is anyone's guess. Maybe you can get all the main LIs but not side ones. Maybe a few main LIs are mutually exclusive. Maybe it's just related to some LIs being temporarily exclusive. Maybe some of the LIs from outside the present time aren't able to be part of the harem. Or maybe Jestur is just keeping some things vague intentionally. Etc.

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes