Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
the actual fuck? i knew that patreon was sus but damn i i understood you correctly wtf...
Yup. It's on F95 also. Waifu Acadamy. MC fucks his mother, and his half-sister. No incest mod needed. It's in there. In a backflash scene MC was raped as underage. The pimp of his neighbour, who's working as a prostitute, forces him to have sex with her. Patreon don't give a shit about it. Maybe no one reported it, but the dev is a milker, so I believe at least some of his scammed Patreons would have reported it to fuck him over.

iglesss

Aug 24, 2023
Episode 6 is currently in development. Given the status update we got recently, I'd say we've got another 1-3 months before release.
Thanks for the quick response! Do you have any other game recommendations similar to Ripples with a linear story? Not too much into the questing / point and clicking myself.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the quick response! Do you have any other game recommendations similar to Ripples with a linear story? Not too much into the questing / point and clicking myself.
Eternum - very good story
Pale Carnations - spicy story
City Devil: Restart - New game has lot potential
DeadMoon Survival - Zombie and wincest story
Lycoris Radiata - If you like Animes, you will love this
My Real Desire - Has lot content, cool MC and nice story

Path To Dominion - Another Anime style story, plus good laugh
The Sin Within - Wincest story with some fantasy/mysticism/comedy
Twisted Memories - Ugly bastered getting second chance

This are list of games which come in mind right now. all of them are worth checking out while waiting for update

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Maybe you could also give these a try:

Artemis: https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-v0-4-2-digi-b.77680/

MurMur: https://f95zone.to/threads/murmur-v0-6-public-devils-dad.41403/
The developer has been doing a large rework so I would wait till he is done with that before you start his one.

My Bully Is My Lover: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-bully-is-my-lover-ch1-ep2-fix-1-niichan.70546/
Sicae: https://f95zone.to/threads/sicae-ep-5-niichan.151505/
My bully is my lover and Sicae are in the same universe but at different points in time and made by the same developer.

The Seven Realms: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-20-septcloud.112700/
This is one with supernatural beings like vampires, werewolf, witches and others.

Eternum - very good story
Pale Carnations - spicy story
City Devil: Restart - New game has lot potential
DeadMoon Survival - Zombie and wincest story
Lycoris Radiata - If you like Animes, you will love this
My Real Desire - Has lot content, cool MC and nice story

Path To Dominion - Another Anime style story, plus good laugh
The Sin Within - Wincest story with some fantasy/mysticism/comedy
Twisted Memories - Ugly bastered getting second chance

This are list of games which come in mind right now. all of them are worth checking out while waiting for update
Ty for these suggestions. I have only played Eternum from your list and already had Pale Carnations saved, all the others I had not heard of yet. Maybe 1 or 2 are not for me but the other I am definitely going to try.

Last edited:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just started playing this game a while ago and currently half an hour into it. However, does it get any better? So far the story hasn't grabbed me and it feels rather generic imo? Or is this the type of game I should just keep playing and slowly the story gets more and more interesting?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Just started playing this game a while ago and currently half an hour into it. However, does it get any better? So far the story hasn't grabbed me and it feels rather generic imo? Or is this the type of game I should just keep playing and slowly the story gets more and more interesting?
Stick it out. Half an hour isn’t much. Have you even gotten to the time-travel portion yet?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Play,play

Is one of the best games out here

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you haven't read the spoilers, just know there's a twist. You'll know when it happens. If you're still not interested at that point, it may not be for you.

4.80 star(s) 305 Votes