Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This's not a dumb question, bro. AFAIK there will be the beta testing after the alpha testing, and it is the last step for "testing" before the full release. Soo ummm I guess 0.7 will be released in a month. It shouldn't be longer than that... :unsure:
I heard AVN devs, in parallel with beta testing, were moving toward sigma testing, which takes longer because each of the sigmas insist on testing everything themselves. Not to mention that they keep checking that they're clicking the mouse with confidence but not aggression.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
what? in a month?? triple a titles don't get tested for that long dude

you have any source or are you just guessing?
No. No. I don't have a source lol I was just guessing. :LUL:

I heard AVN devs, in parallel with beta testing, were moving toward sigma testing, which takes longer because each of the sigmas insist on testing everything themselves. Not to mention that they keep checking that they're clicking the mouse with confidence but not aggression.
Well... It's better than spamming patches, don't you think? :WeSmart:

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Though, I always get the feeling the sigmas want to upend the system and patch the game themselves. Starting with a little mod here and a fan edit there, but the if the dev gets talked into setting up his game in an open-invite GitHub repo, it's usually the kiss of death. Next thing you know the game is being passed around getting patched by any dude with tablet and rudimentary coding skills, LR2 style.
Basically NTR
ew

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
100% Agree I maybe on pirate site but I'm a good pirate :)
It's a matter of goodwill. I mainly use this website to "discover" games, but if the game is actually good and a fair price I end up getting it later on steam or itch.io for example. I wished dlsite improved a bit his shop for outside japan, but whatever.

I'm very outspoken when the dev is straight milking his patrons, but Jestur always gave quality releases, along with the fact of being very down-to-earth and likeable guy so far. He deserves every patronage he has atm.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
It's a matter of goodwill. I mainly use this website to "discover" games, but if the game is actually good and a fair price I end up getting it later on steam or itch.io for example. I wished dlsite improved a bit his shop for outside japan, but whatever.

I'm very outspoken when the dev is straight milking his patrons, but Jestur always gave quality releases, along with the fact of being very down-to-earth and likeable guy so far. He deserves every patronage he has atm.

My mindset on leaking a game early is a bit all over the place I guess. I think anyone who puts in quality work should be rewarded and a lot of these games specifically ripples and another title (won't name don't want this getting deleted) are better than most $60 games I play. The thing is I think the people who give to patreons for the most part are going to continue doing it weather (can't remember how to spell the correct weather lmao) the game leaks day one or not. I am sure there are some people that have no patience and will patreon to get a game early, but my guess is that's a small group.

Of course if making non patreon's wait a week or a month or whatever it is even helps them earn $15 more a month I am all for it cause they put the effort in and should be rewarded in kind. Sorry if most of this has come off as rambling just woke up so my brain isn't processing at top speed yet lol.

All I can say for sure is this game is amazing and I can't wait to see what comes next I hope everyone has a great rest of their week :)

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Norome28

Dec 5, 2020
100% Agree I maybe on pirate site but I'm a good pirate :)
Good pirates supports the creator by expressing they're appreciation...but supporting them by money is great because you help them through they're needs, and make sure they make a progress through the game and themselves. Just imagine if no one support them they will eventually get tired and give up.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 300 Votes