May 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I forgot about Tiffany being pregnant. So it just leaves Skylar as a possibility.

It's possible that after getting pregnant, Luna hooks backup with her ex (who is the one who keeps calling her) because the MC disappears. The only one who would know that a guy who looks exactly like the MC is actually Skylar's father in Luna herself. Which would explain why Luna was all 'stay away from him' to Skylar because she knows that the MC is her father.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Don't know when....i prefer more Tiffany scene alone without Jessica ( not fan of her for now )
Was there anything remotely close to lewd with them this update? Sorry I'm just waiting for the full version to drop and if possible would like to know beforehand if this update is worth my time.

Also do you know will there be extra content in the full version? Or will there be only bux fixes and correcting typos and shit.

AeroHotshot

Apr 8, 2018
Was there anything remotely close to lewd with them this update? Sorry I'm just waiting for the full version to drop and if possible would like to know beforehand if this update is worth my time.

Also do you know will there be extra content in the full version? Or will there be only bux fixes and correcting typos and shit.
Nope. The update is pretty much entirely set in the past, with Darci being the only girl from the present.
Lewd scenes are with Khloe (Krystal's mom), younger Valerie (Tiffany's friend) and Scarlett.

As for your second question, full version does not tipically have any extra content, aside from the hidden renders, but they were included in the beta already.

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
This is one of those games that really leaves you wanting more after the new update ends, truly a master class in so many categories.

That being said, it feels like the amount of content in the updates is not relative to the amount of time we wait- and sure, I'm just being a whiny consumer who doesn't pay for this stuff anyway, but seriously, I finished the whole update, without skipping any of the text in what... like 90 minutes tops?

This is in contrast with other highly rated games like Being a DIK and Eternum, which with relatively similar amounts of turnaround time give us what feels like double the content (especially BADIK with multiple branching stories).

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because he always puts out an insanely consistent and well produced update every time, but the amount of content per update leaves a lot to be desired.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I've pretty much been under the assumption this entire time that any girl whose mother shows up in 1999, MC is her dad. And his own too, of course.
Oh, good, lessons in not changing the past from Mr. "I'm my own grandpa".

Good update but man the wait between these is painful. I kind of want the game to end with MC just straight getting stuck in 1999 and taking Jenny far away so nothing bad can ever happen to her. Scarlet and Luna can come along too.

Jestur's writing is very good and the renders and animations are fantastic but I have to agree with others that the rate of creation seems low. My save from the end of chapter 6 is from last November so that's like... 9 months, for what amounts to just a few hours of content. And if this were a tight story with like half a dozen LIs that might be okay. But it's not. It's a convoluted story with literally 20 girls in the contacts list at this point. Doing all of these characters justice AND having a satisfying conclusion to the complex time travel sci fi plot is going to take another 15 years at the current rate of progress. Meaning high chances that we're either getting a rushed, unsatisfying ending or that the game actually never gets done before we all die of old age. At least he's consistent and transparent with the progress he does make but I wonder if he's putting any thought towards how he might speed this up because it seems positively glacial at the moment. I really think this game just has too many characters and could have been improved by cutting half of them and tightening up the plot.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes