UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes if the dev are small but Jestur have 1329 paying members. lets be generous and say evrybody pay 2 $ =2658$ and then remove the patron fee its still enoght. so yeah the stuff about successful dosent aplly on big fish like they do on small fish!
You realize they also have to pay income tax, right? I don't know where Jestur is actually located but you can expect about 40% of that total to be taken away, if not more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The funny thing about the "it's a pirate site" people, is that they are usually also the ones that complain the most when they run into bugs when playing a leaked version. If the devs are doing public releases, it's probably a good idea to wait for those, especially now that we have people adding malware to these games. But hey have fun, please just don't spam the thread, complaining about stupid stuff that would most likely not be an issue in the public release.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm always amazed by some of the names you can find on that list. Like, fucking Sad Crap Company makes $23.6k a month. I'm absolutely convinced that's a front and a money laundering scheme by the Russian mafia.
That's literally been exactly my theory about those unbelievable numbers and the zombie patrons too. You know, I'm becoming more and more worried that you're figment of my imagination, or worse, that I'm a figment of yours.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The funny thing about the "it's a pirate site" people, is that they are usually also the ones that complain the most when they run into bugs when playing a leaked version. If the devs are doing public releases, it's probably a good idea to wait for those, especially now that we have people adding malware to these games. But hey have fun, please just don't spam the thread, complaining about stupid stuff that would most likely not be an issue in the public release.
Let's be frank, that kind of people are the ones who don't even give a damn about others.

Sure this is a pirate forum, but most are actually goodwill pirates who still try to support the dev, since any kind of support is important to at least keep the project alive.

What differs these forums from other piracy forums is that there's a of community out here, as well a sense of encouragement for the devs to actually talk with their fans out here. Finally, the forums provide tools for the dev's patronage and socials instead of straight stealing. The provision of mirrors does also avoid the dev's original links to be flooded with movement, protecting it's property at least.

Finally, those who leak untested versions aren't providing a favour to both dev and fans. Sure I also want to play, but I would much rather wait and have a stable version than a rushed one. A stable version gives good feedback and encourages the dev to continue his project. Not to mention the possible increase of patronage, some games around here I ended buying or supporting the dev, and I'm sure others did as well.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Let's be frank, that kind of people are the ones who don't even give a damn about others.

Sure this is a pirate forum, but most are actually goodwill pirates who still try to support the dev, since any kind of support is important to at least keep the project alive.

What differs these forums from other piracy forums is that there's a of community out here, as well a sense of encouragement for the devs to actually talk with their fans out here. Finally, the forums provide tools for the dev's patronage and socials instead of straight stealing. The provision of mirrors does also avoid the dev's original links to be flooded with movement, protecting it's property at least.

Finally, those who leak untested versions aren't providing a favour to both dev and fans. Sure I also want to play, but I would much rather wait and have a stable version than a rushed one. A stable version gives good feedback and encourages the dev to continue his project. Not to mention the possible increase of patronage, some games around here I ended buying or supporting the dev, and I'm sure others did as well.
1rRk.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's literally been exactly my theory about those unbelievable numbers and the zombie patrons too. You know, I'm becoming more and more worried that you're figment of my imagination, or worse, that I'm a figment of yours.
You've got one where the person says a bot is running the account, and there is no wallpaper. The Patreon account does seem sus'.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So ChatGPT is running Patreon accounts now. Fucking SKYNET man... :ROFLMAO:
I have no idea, but I looked after he said something, he does have a point, posts exactly same times and things, and the game has been abandoned for like 3 years and still promising updates and supposedly making wallpapers for said game... It has scam all over it.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
So ChatGPT is running Patreon accounts now. Fucking SKYNET man... :ROFLMAO:
I have no idea, but I looked after he said something, he does have a point, posts exactly same times and things, and the game has been abandoned for like 3 years and still promising updates and supposedly making wallpapers for said game... It has scam all over it.
I'm comforted to know that after the AI apocalypse there might still be bots cleaning the Bratva's accounts and voting on wallpaper polls posted by other bots.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: We have no clue about the patch.

-------------------------------------Patch no longer being supported----------------------
Only time will tell if the patch gets updated or not.

There is no point in constantly asking, as we DO NOT KNOW.

Just keep checking , and maybe one day it will show up, or maybe it won't.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes