NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
NOTE: We have no clue about the patch.

Only time will tell if the patch gets updated or not.

There is no point in constantly asking, as we DO NOT KNOW.

Just keep checking , and maybe one day it will show up, or maybe it won't.
Does the game still make no sense without the patch? I remember playing this awhile ago without the patch and with how many girls there is both in the past and present . And they keep being referred to as roommate , friends make its very hard to track. It took me awhile to realize Jenny(not sure i remember the name correctly ) is supposed to be mc aunt.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the game still make no sense without the patch? I remember playing this awhile ago without the patch and with how many girls there is both in the past and present . And they keep being referred to as roommate , friends make its very hard to track. It took me awhile to realize Jenny(not sure i remember the name correctly ) is supposed to be mc aunt.
I could not tell you, as I don't remember, I have not played in 9 months or whenever the last update came out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the incest patch canon or non canon?
It is both, depending on who you ask, and it's also a one :whistle:

And.....

NOTE: We have no clue about the patch.

Only time will tell if the patch gets updated or not.

There is no point in constantly asking, as we DO NOT KNOW.

Just keep checking , and maybe one day it will show up, or maybe it won't.

Reactions: MOGGERrn

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm pretty sure its canon, I believe the first version (or maybe couple versions) had it by default before Patreon adjusted their TOS. Someone correct me if I'm misremembering though.
yeah. unless they rewrite a bunch of dialog to not be so awkward, the ipatch is what it's supposed to be.

Reactions: MOGGERrn

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure its canon, I believe the first version (or maybe couple versions) had it by default before Patreon adjusted their TOS. Someone correct me if I'm misremembering though.
Oh, thanks for the info, but I also want to know if the MC is meant to be her real biological son or a stepson.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
My guess is, that since this seems to be the BETA of 0.7, the i-patch wont be updated til the 0.7 update is 'final'.
Just my guess, I could be wrong. Could be right. :unsure: But that's the 'theory' I'm running with for now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My guess is, that since this seems to be the BETA of 0.7, the i-patch wont be updated til the 0.7 update is 'final'.
Just my guess, I could be wrong. Could be right. :unsure: But that's the 'theory' I'm running with for now.
No, it was with the "beta" of v0.6.0, and I posted what information was said.

-------------------------------------Patch no longer being supported----------------------
That was added about 6 months ago after the next great Patreon purge, and that was added to the page, that's why there is a mirror as well as it was even removed form LewdPatcher for some time.

Reactions: moonshadow

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I despair that the FMC is not honest, it is understood at the beginning But after so many updates it continues with the same attitude despite the fact that the MC is honest in everything

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
No spoilers but I am up to a scene with a character named stabby mike and I laughed so fucking hard lmao. not sure what happens after that but yeah fucking almost cried I laughed so hard

Reactions: Ludvinae
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes