DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
It's nice that the game has its style: characters have a certain anime-ish look, which makes the game stand out from endless projects with semi-realistic models. And the banana screenshot makes me smile.:cool:

Reactions: bdsoce and Ludvinae

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Man when are we getting some real content with both the sister and mother? Will they be like the grandma and aunt in grandma's house?
Don't know when....i prefer more Tiffany scene alone without Jessica ( not fan of her for now )

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Don't know when....i prefer more Tiffany scene alone without Jessica ( not fan of her for now )
I enjoyed the most recent Jessica content, and she is warming up to the MC (if you chose her over Skylar).

Still, given the 'relationship' complications, I think the last threesome we will see is one with Tiffany and Jessica.

I think we could see a Scarlett and Alyssa threesome much sooner, especially if Scarlett was helping allay Alyssa's concerns about losing her v card to the MC, for example.

I could also see Scarlett losing herself for a few minutes in the 'Let Mommy show you how this is done...' ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm comforted to know that after the AI apocalypse there might still be bots cleaning the Bratva's accounts and voting on wallpaper polls posted by other bots.
They should add this to a terminal in the Fallout London mod as a nice homage to F95/bot accounts.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ripples [v0.7.0 BETA] [Jestur] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.6.0 -> v0.7.0 BETA [1,44 GB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.6.0 -> v0.7.0 BETA [1,44 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.6.0 -> v0.7.0 BETA [464 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: v0.6.0 -> v0.7.0 BETA [466 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes