Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Definitely one of the best, but I might rate the scene with Judy in Japan in Once in a Lifetime or Alex in her apartment in Eternum above it.
It's been a while since I played OIALT. I loved it, but I don't remember the particulars of the Judy scene in Japan. Now I have to look at it again to jog my memory. But hell yes, the Alex scene in the apartment is absolutely amazing. It probably tops Scarlett's scene in a few ways, but if what I've read is to be believed Caribdis has a dedicated animation guy to polish those scenes. Could you imagine what Jestur could do if he had that Caribdis money and could hire an animation assistant?

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's been a while since I played OIALT. I loved it, but I don't remember the particulars of the Judy scene in Japan. Now I have to look at it again to jog my memory. But hell yes, the Alex scene in the apartment is absolutely amazing. It probably tops Scarlett's scene in a few ways, but if what I've read is to be believed Caribdis has a dedicated animation guy to polish those scenes. Could you imagine what Jestur could do if he had that Caribdis money and could hire an animation assistant?
I'm not knocking the Scarlett scene Bill, It is my favorite scene of its kind thus far in Ripples and I really liked the scenes with Khloe and early on with Krystal. I just thought the other two were better.
It's funny, overall I prefer DAZ3d renders to HS - 1 or 2, but I have to say I can't think of any Daz animations on par with these.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.80 star(s) 306 Votes