deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Any idea when the full version gonna drop based on his past releases? I usually don't play beta versions and this wait is killing me.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Really not a huge fan that there's an early route split that completely blocks off scenes with one character or another many chapters later. It just means I have to have two constant save files, one of which includes me holding ctrl for many minutes at a time. And they are both A+ characters so its not like I would want to miss out on content with one or the other.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I haven't played in a long time. Can anyone tell me how much content the sister has? Last time I played sis was peeking on MC when he slept.

Jul 10, 2020
is there anything new in this update ??? the log says it does but when i load my game all i get is an end of chapter message and fucking credits roll

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods I love this game, the scenes with Khloe and Scarlette were fuckin' perfect.
Really hope we ended up as the dad of Krystal and the Twins.

Also, is Lym another meta character like (President) Stabby Mike? I could swear I've seen that model with the name Lym before in another game....

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I mean... he has a relationship with most of them already... in 1999... when they are younger and hotter. :ROFLMAO:
yea...I still like the MILFS more but you are right in a way...I went back in time again I just met Luna and holy shit is she absolutely gorgeous and my God young Scarlett is a freakin knock out.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Also, is Lym another meta character like (President) Stabby Mike? I could swear I've seen that model with the name Lym before in another game....
One of the main LIs in Oppai Odyssey is a blonde named Lym, but that isn't her.

Some people have theorized that Ripples Lym is Daphne's mom, which is possible. I kinda thought young Val looked more similar to Daphne than Lym does, though.

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes