UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
At this point, I'm more than friends with Alyssa and Friends with just about everybody else except for the ones I've decide to freeze out (Skylar, Krystal, Chloe, Scarlett, Shelby, Dani...) , even Jenny is still just a friend when I've been consistently as lovey as possible with her. How far along can you get in the relationship development at this time in the game? Is it possible to have love already with some of the LIs?
Wow...it's been a while since I've seen such an utter lack of taste in a single post. :unsure: :sneaky:

I mean, I get Shelby...

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Wow...it's been a while since I've seen such an utter lack of taste in a single post. :unsure: :sneaky:

I mean, I get Shelby...
Oh, don't worry, I've seen/done them all. But Jenny & Alyssa are my favorites, so I've rerun the game focusing on them for more , with added Darci, Tiffany & 2019 Valerie to fill out the harem. So sorry my MCs journey h I don't meet your high & lofty standards.

Feb 6, 2018
wow played it through for the first time and can't wait for the next episode, how long does the dev need for a new episode approximately?

Apr 1, 2024
Bullshit. You should listen more to science and not to incel spastics.
97% of mammals are polygamous. That is a fact. It's also a fact that women react more strongly to being physically attacked by their spouse than being cheated on. Not all women are placed in those situations, but their reactions to when these things happen to other women is pretty telling. Just look at social media. Anyways, what's "the science" that says it's different? You must have a mountain of factual information behind your belief if you're calling others incels.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
97% of mammals are polygamous. That is a fact. It's also a fact that women react more strongly to being physically attacked by their spouse than being cheated on. Not all women are placed in those situations, but their reactions to when these things happen to other women is pretty telling. Just look at social media. Anyways, what's "the science" that says it's different? You must have a mountain of factual information behind your belief if you're calling others incels.
Currently they've posted as much "science" as you have...

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes