4snoow

Oct 9, 2022
Hey guys, i can't continue to episode 7 with my saves. I saved when darci shows her phone telling that they need to save her mother on 1999

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Oh, that. I put that already cuz my saved wasn't working. So... i think that i have a big problem. I'll download again and try
Well the ipatch is still not updated, so that's why I was asking. It still ends at episode 6.

Gungadink

Jan 25, 2023
Forgive my dumbness, but...

... for the life of me I cannot find the hidden render with Darci in the park in Chapter 7. Something about a katana that should not be there? I have searched high and low for it and it is the only one I cannot find.

Help a brother out, where the fuck is it?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Reactions: pitao and Gungadink

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
such a wasted update. too much past not enough present.
I am pretty sure thats always how the updates have been, mostly focusing on past or present.
Also, what? its a waste to not be in the "present"? please explain your reasoning for this, because from my perspective this update is anything but a waste, it moves the story along very nicely and adds a lot of plot threads to be resolved in the future.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
So, I just finished playing till the recent update and I enjoyed it alot. Although I really enjoy the story progression so far, I am also kind of getting impatient as to when the game starts tackling the darker aspects of the plot. We do touch a pretty dark subject in this update with Darci's Mom, but with so many hints on the whole time travel stuff and how the MC is connected to all of this, I'm hoping the story slowly starts losing that "innocent, wholesome" facade and goes to the serious direction. Well, regardless, I still enjoy everything the story has to offer, and considering how heavily the game seems to be inspired by Dark, I might have a couple of ideas concerning the big overarching mysteries of the story. Anyways, I like game with good stories and well written characters and so far the game's done exactly that. Can't wait for more!
P.S. Am I the only one who wishes Darci was just a bro? Like she feels more like the ultimate homie rather than the childhood tomboy best friend next door. I am currently on her path, but for some reason whenever lewd scenes happen with her, it feels weird because she just exudes that homeboy aura. I don't know, I'm probably just rambling, but if Darci got gender swapped I legit wouldn't see the difference.

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes