Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 16 at 5:29pm
Finally update 0.2 is out!

Huy guys! Sorry for the delay. We decided to improve the game from the beginning of the story. Here is the new version 0.2 with new content. Let us know what you think in the comments.We hope you enjoy it. Have fun and support us!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well I am really worried because I suppose you still are not reading my posts well because you should know that distribution of flyers comes after the crowbar and all part is over I am already past it and now I am distributing flyers for the boss. So I want to know if there is more content for now or I am just going distributing flyers in this version and if there is something more left how should I go about it?
Mine was just an example man. For now the only work you can do is the one you had mentioned. For that release, in the future will be different of course.
first of all you dont click the scooter goto the bar/stripclub talk to the boss and he gives you the flyers but this game is not worth it right now the devs like to charge for a walkthru text document and there is currently very little content i wont be playing it anymore
Maybe you need something else man^^ Check amy's beedroom!

It's a great game man!

Jattu

Dec 14, 2019

Huy guys! Sorry for the delay. We decided to improve the game from the beginning of the story. Here is the new version 0.2 with new content. Let us know what you think in the comments.We hope you enjoy it. Have fun and support us!

I'm using ver 0.2 but I don't know how to proceed after printer repair. I'm free all day happening same things deliveries and giving gifts to mom n sister

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The most you can do now is => distribution of flyers comes after the crowbar and all part is over I am already past it and now I am distributing flyers for the boss.

Devs said: For now the only work you can do is the one you had mentioned

What is in the game: you dont click the scooter goto the bar/stripclub talk to the boss and he gives you the flyers ... THAT IS IT!!!

fOR THE HEIST ... DEV SAID: you need something else man^^ Check amy's beedroom!

Game On! (all that little of it there is right now)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
it is a great game just grindy as fuck seriously need some bloody console cheats or something mod be great too
BUT really doubt that happen with a game sitting in the abandoned bin

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019

Update 0.2
How to cancel the TV connection
How to get another photo shoot

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote