Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 30, 2018
can't click on scooter to start handing out flyers wtf what to do?
first of all you dont click the scooter goto the bar/stripclub talk to the boss and he gives you the flyers but this game is not worth it right now the devs like to charge for a walkthru text document and there is currently very little content i wont be playing it anymore

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
hope the dev makes it where it can avoidable and if not that needs to be added the the tags
If there is unavoidable NTR then I am also skipping this game. I skip games with unavoidable NTR even if they have good story because I dont like NTR. So if the NTR here is unavoidable I would uninstall this game and never come back to it again whatever happens.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
66 AntiVirus engine tested. 15 reported it as infected. Knowing that, you may choose to put an exception… or not.

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We have not yet made a final decision regarding the ntr, but if it will... certainly be at the discretion of the player

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Jun 11, 2018
first of all you dont click the scooter goto the bar/stripclub talk to the boss and he gives you the flyers but this game is not worth it right now the devs like to charge for a walkthru text document and there is currently very little content i wont be playing it anymore
thanls

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Okay I just started this, I grabbed the crowbar and trying to get back to where the sister left the car, and I brought up the map
But I don't see any locations that I can click on to get to the car. What do I do?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote