Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Library is an idea that we want to explore better. Intellect or something like it will be surely used in library scene. I think we can make library more fun that you think^^
well im looking forward to be surprised then

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Huy guys! Sorry for the delay. We decided to improve the game from the beginning of the story. Here is the new version 0.2 with new content. Let us know what you think in the comments.We hope you enjoy it. Have fun and support us!

Rise for the sex v0.2

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Huy guys! Sorry for the delay. We decided to improve the game from the beginning of the story. Here is the new version 0.2 with new content. Let us know what you think in the comments.We hope you enjoy it. Have fun and support us!

Rise for the sex v0.2
TY !

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys! Have you tried our new release? We are waiting for your comments :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I think an incest tag would be good, I almost missed this game because of the lack of it.
Anyone can make an incest game, but not everyone can make a good incest game. Keep it up! And not grind, please, just fun.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
This Game is not bad.
But i think there is Place for Improvement.

- Maybe a Hint-System? Some Things like bying the Cam are not that to easy to figure out how to.
- Don't implement Locations or Items when they are not availible. Gym just for Flyers? Nah. A NightClub where the Bartenders says it`s open at Night and you can't go there at Night ....
- Map should be accessable from everywhere.
- Maybe make the Doors clickable too?

Positiv Things:

- Renders look pretty good.
- Animations are not bad (but looped).
- It seems Bug-Free

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This Game is not bad.
But i think there is Place for Improvement.

- Maybe a Hint-System? Some Things like bying the Cam are not that to easy to figure out how to.
- Don't implement Locations or Items when they are not availible. Gym just for Flyers? Nah. A NightClub where the Bartenders says it`s open at Night and you can't go there at Night ....
- Map should be accessable from everywhere.
- Maybe make the Doors clickable too?

Positiv Things:

- Renders look pretty good.
- Animations are not bad (but looped).
- It seems Bug-Free
Stuck on the 1st 5 minutes of the game. RENPY version of RPGM games are so annoying. Literally clicking on everything after getting the crowbar and nothing happening. o_O

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
where is the car and how should i get there?

How you guys move on map?
Map: Everything what is white/grey is still unavailable. You can access only places in color (except tree and grass).

You need the mask out of your sister closet too. The crowbar alone is not enough..

Reactions: gartal
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote