Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 8, 2017
nothing ruins a game faster then choices that lead to a game over immediately and also when it lacks direction like the whole mask in the sisters closet. Hidden point & click games need to die. I enjoyed the animations and the renders but the MC is a scummy douchebag that I feel no sympathy for.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
After the deliveries I am free for the whole day. What to do? How can I increase my knowledge any idea? What else can I do?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
A lot of grind for very little content. I would recommend to everyone who is considering playing this game to wait another few versions until there is more to do in the game. Right now there is a lot of waiting and awkward clicking to get to the desired locations. Graphics are good though.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hi guys! I'm glad to read all of your comments!
I want to answer to some comments in particular:
@BoredHornyLurker
I'm sorry that our game is not in line with your tastes. Every comment is important to us and we are open to advice. What would you change? We have created MC thinking about the various future developments, it can certainly be improved. We've set the game up so it's not too grindy, but we do not want it to be boring, so we anticipate greater difficulties that will give better rewards to users.
@dieollepetze
The gym will be open in the next release. The club will also be more interactive. For the moment we wanted to keep it closed at night because under development.
@Paprika
The tag unfortunatly is not our responsability. The initial thread wasnt create by us. If one of the admin read this comments can insert incest tag, we appreciate that!
@Vaibhav Sharma @hieuluc5
When you have completed everything will appear a message in which we notice that you have seen all the contents of the release.

For all, our mega file is virus free 100%!

Enjoy it! We are here to read your comments and advices.
dekut4

Reactions: ElPiti

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys! I'm glad to read all of your comments!
I want to answer to some comments in particular:
@BoredHornyLurker
I'm sorry that our game is not in line with your tastes. Every comment is important to us and we are open to advice. What would you change? We have created MC thinking about the various future developments, it can certainly be improved. We've set the game up so it's not too grindy, but we do not want it to be boring, so we anticipate greater difficulties that will give better rewards to users.
@dieollepetze
The gym will be open in the next release. The club will also be more interactive. For the moment we wanted to keep it closed at night because under development.
@Paprika
The tag unfortunatly is not our responsability. The initial thread wasnt create by us. If one of the admin read this comments can insert incest tag, we appreciate that!
@Vaibhav Sharma @hieuluc5
When you have completed everything will appear a message in which we notice that you have seen all the contents of the release.

For all, our mega file is virus free 100%!

Enjoy it! We are here to read your comments and advices.
dekut4
Well this was not I was expecting to hear from you. What I meant to ask was how to proceed and in most games it is the same when we finish all content we usually come to know that all content for this version has been unlocked, but I basically wanted to know how to proceed, but as you seem to not be serious and taking me for granted I would rather quit this game and would like to say I am sorry I troubled you. I am uninstalling this game until and unless there is a walkthrough or at least instructions on how to proceed and until and unless the developer takes us more seriously. Once again I am sorry for the trouble I caused you.

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Well this was not I was expecting to hear from you. What I meant to ask was how to proceed and in most games it is the same when we finish all content we usually come to know that all content for this version has been unlocked, but I basically wanted to know how to proceed, but as you seem to not be serious and taking me for granted I would rather quit this game and would like to say I am sorry I troubled you. I am uninstalling this game until and unless there is a walkthrough or at least instructions on how to proceed and until and unless the developer takes us more seriously. Once again I am sorry for the trouble I caused you.
For what concern the walkthroug you can go to our Patreons page and see how to obtain it!
Read all the dialogue can help you for understand how to proceed during the game. For example: want to open the car? If you read the dialogue you can understand that you need a crowbar and a mask to hide your face. It's all in the dialogue :)
Anycase we are thinking about put some hint-system using the smartphone.
We are here to ear all the comments, no trouble for us. We are glad to answer, we want to improve the game. All of you can help us, but in the right way!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
For what concern the walkthroug you can go to our Patreons page and see how to obtain it!
Read all the dialogue can help you for understand how to proceed during the game. For example: want to open the car? If you read the dialogue you can understand that you need a crowbar and a mask to hide your face. It's all in the dialogue :)
Anycase we are thinking about put some hint-system using the smartphone.
We are here to ear all the comments, no trouble for us. We are glad to answer, we want to improve the game. All of you can help us, but in the right way!
Well I am really worried because I suppose you still are not reading my posts well because you should know that distribution of flyers comes after the crowbar and all part is over I am already past it and now I am distributing flyers for the boss. So I want to know if there is more content for now or I am just going distributing flyers in this version and if there is something more left how should I go about it?

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Mine was just an example man. For now the only work you can do is the one you had mentioned. For that release, in the future will be different of course.

Jul 30, 2018
no walkthru or hint system need some kind of help for this game

really you want people to pay for a text document i think im wasting my time playing this game have fun trying to get money for a walkthru

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote