Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
actually if you've ever looked at honey select, they don't bother with many different male versions. just female.
There are mods for that.
Not nearly as many as for female models but still, I've seen people create orcs and vampires and whatnot. Not to mention that the female characters used here aren't exactly inspired either.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
actually if you've ever looked at honey select, they don't bother with many different male versions. just female.
If a dev wants to create a successful game with longevity then he/she needs to do a good job with character development, rather than just ripping off another's iffy work. If the MC exercises, lifts weights, tans, eats healthy, etc..., then shouldn't his character reflect those positive changes over time like sporting a six-pack? Recycling the same characters over and over is lazy, boring, and drives folks away over time.

Volissa

//Blossom
Donor
Oct 1, 2017
Looks good, too early to say for sure~ Keeping an eye on this

Last edited:

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sounds thrilling...

Also, Honey Select models.
I hate to see those in games cause you can easily create dozens of them and bang em in all kinds of positions, so unless the story or writing is something special (doesn't look too hot) there's really no reason to play this.

Pretty much the description of 85-90% of the games on this site XD

Please tell us more?...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I never expected to say this, but could we stop it with those incest or pseudo-incest games who rehash the same old plot again and again?
They are about as fulfilling and original as a cheap knock-off of a Michael Bay Transformers film.
PEople are just now starting to catch on?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand the criticisms of these games if you don't like it move on and play something else... Thank you
jerricho13 for your time and effort.
Then you don't understand criticism, because that is not how criticism works. IF everyone just posted positive things about the things they liked then growth can never occur because the creator is never being challenged. Now if you had said that you don't understand why none of the criticism is constructive instead of just calling it unoriginal then you would've had a point. We don't grow by being trapped in a bubble of positive comments, hand holding, and being coddled.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is the plot of this going to be "idiot drives family into debt, so the women have to become whores"? That's certainly the vibe I get so far. While I don't think that's quite the cookie-cutter plot this thread is acting like it is, I'm also not particularly into it.

Last edited:

Siridatar

Dec 26, 2017
Good luck with the game. Im a little bit tired with the Honey Select style and for me is like to see the same again and again. Thanks anyway to post it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If a dev wants to create a successful game with longevity then he/she needs to do a good job with character development, rather than just ripping off another's iffy work. If the MC exercises, lifts weights, tans, eats healthy, etc..., then shouldn't his character reflect those positive changes over time like sporting a six-pack? Recycling the same characters over and over is lazy, boring, and drives folks away over time.
this again? you do realize i could make a game using the exact same characters? anyone can d/l the exact same characters from illusion's website. so how is that ripping someone off? it's the same thing with daz and several other 3d character sdks. you can mod them but really not that much without them looking like weird gremlins like allison or having tits n ass that too damned big and not sexy at all

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
this again? you do realize i could make a game using the exact same characters? anyone can d/l the exact same characters from illusion's website. so how is that ripping someone off? it's the same thing with daz and several other 3d character sdks. you can mod them but really not that much without them looking like weird gremlins like allison or having tits n ass that too damned big and not sexy at all
Hey I might have been a little harsh in using the term "ripping off", but the gist of what I'm trying to convey is originality versus imitation. There are many abandoned games with the same recycled characters and scenarios.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
when using HS..you should never show the MC...there are many HS games that are awesome and do not show the lame as shite HS male character which seems to be one of 3-4 rotated constantly..i'll try the game..but for immersion purposes..stop showing the MC in HS games..lol other than that..i'll download and play this and rate it on story and content from here on in..
ok..tried..deleting..LOL...buh bye

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey I might have been a little harsh in using the term "ripping off", but the gist of what I'm trying to convey is originality versus imitation. There are many abandoned games with the same recycled characters and scenarios.
heh he could use one of the other 3 males, bald fat guy, bald old guy, old guy, all you can change about them is hair, eyes colour, muscle definition. oh yea hair style too, but excepting the one that looks like max, the others are all old, illusion doesn't really care about doing male characters as their customers are mostly men who want the female characters.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote