Ren'Py Abandoned Rise For The Sex [v0.2] [Dekut4games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hi all guys, we are working on the next release. All of you advice are appreciated! In order to answer your doubts i can say that:
1) the game will be open to an incestuos game play or not. As you wish.
2) for the first release we wanted to present the main characters, dont worry in the next release there will be more women with whom you can interact at your leisure
3) we are thinking about more quest , and little more difficult than "crowbar and mask quest"
We ask to write feedback. Say us what did you really like, so we can continue on that road! And what you did not like so we could better understand your tastes.
enjoy it
Dekut4games

Reactions: SandyF

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, what you think about card stickers? We are working on the second release trying to modify the first one with some improvement. And also we are continuing the story by adding new hot female characters.
A question for you. What do you think about adding some games / quizzes / puzzles?
Stay in touch
Dekut4games

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all guys, we are working on the next release. All of you advice are appreciated! In order to answer your doubts i can say that:
1) the game will be open to an incestuos game play or not. As you wish.
2) for the first release we wanted to present the main characters, dont worry in the next release there will be more women with whom you can interact at your leisure
3) we are thinking about more quest , and little more difficult than "crowbar and mask quest"
We ask to write feedback. Say us what did you really like, so we can continue on that road! And what you did not like so we could better understand your tastes.
enjoy it
Dekut4games
im still not sure about this game so im just wondering. if you plan to make the mom and sis prostitute themselves or not? or is that avoidable?

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
im still not sure about this game so im just wondering. if you plan to make the mom and sis prostitute themselves or not? or is that avoidable?
Hi, with no doubt mother and sister will not be prostitutes. But there will be fanciful developments on existing situations. In a few minutes some new pics of the game. We are working for a little design remake of the first release.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice i think alot of people had an issue with the reused honey slect MC model but since you changed that it the game could get more attention. heres hoping for u guys

Reactions: dekut4

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
We are working trying improving every character model and all of the texture. We hope in other feedback, we are here to read you and listen yours advice. What do you think about a sexy library?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
We are working trying improving every character model and all of the texture. We hope in other feedback, we are here to read you and listen yours advice. What do you think about a sexy library?
library as in the place? i honestly have no idea. but would be fun to see. if your talking about a librarian. hmmm idk im prettty sure the way to go would be conservative business appearance with some sex appeal.

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I mean a library as a place where mc can make interesting meetings, as well as read some good books^^

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I mean a library as a place where mc can make interesting meetings, as well as read some good books^^
ah i see. well its interesting cause when you hear about library "sexy" doesnt really come to mind so it would be fun to see how you do it. if your going for a grinding stat aspect the it would make sense so u can use library to raise intellect. as for meetings... well it makes some sense like if MC hangs out with a girl to get to know them better it seems like the kind of place where girl giving sneaky footjob is most likely to happen. maybe some sneaky public sex. but aside from that idk how a library would be interesting...unless its a front for selling drugs or something lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i also looked at the comments here and im pretty sure you need to add more detail to the overview as it tells nothing about what the story for the game is about. and hint system could always be good. took me awhile to get past the crowbar before i went to little sis room. lol all in all other people will comment more after next release

dekut4

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Library is an idea that we want to explore better. Intellect or something like it will be surely used in library scene. I think we can make library more fun that you think^^

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote