Man4u

Aug 10, 2018
same here - no mastrubation possible - except at home when buying a sofa ...

and --> had problems to turn my model round very often - only able to drag her around - anyone else same problem ?

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
Furniture
Furniture with heart icon on it lets you play masturbation animations.
and --> had problems to turn my model round very often - only able to drag her around - anyone else same problem ?
Yeah this part of the interface is very finicky, you have to click and drag exactly on the green circle.

PS: Look carefully (pan around and zoom) in every scene - each has two small presents. One gives you 150$ and one gives you +1 exp point.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Somehow I manage to Pause the game or scene and cannot resume. The mouse wont move. The timer is rolling but when it gets to 0, the scene wont end and cannot do anything.

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
A huge downgrade from pretty much everything HFT has put out. Glitchy and boring as hell.

BTW, you can keep playing the scenes and gain exp and whatnot as long as you don't press the 'end scene' button.

Georgedalton

May 21, 2017
So I noticed no one here has said anything, PRO TIP before you start the scene look around and there is usually 2 presents you can click on one has money and one has an XP point.

Zuhalzu

Dec 16, 2019
Those who have problems with game animations. In Game Menu enter Settings and disable Steam Achievements in lower right corner of the screen.

Reactions: DedL0l

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
After seeing who the dev was for this game I was excited, all the previous games were great! Really enjoyed this one as well. For those having issues with the masturbation. blowjob, and sex scenes not working (you just stand there) turn off the steam achievements and it will work right. I had the same issues for awhile, but after turning them off, it was game on and it kept up the hype of the past games.

the-mess

May 26, 2019
The game is not that bad, its actually great for what it is but I wish there was a bit more interaction with the NPCs that are present within the scene. Also its kinda short. It can be completed within 3-4 hours or less.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i'm the only one who gets problem with the jobs which involve th masturbation requirement? Still not able to start the action, during the job.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Guys, i'm the only one who gets problem with the jobs which involve th masturbation requirement? Still not able to start the action, during the job.
Maybe read before asking if anyone experienced this.

50% of the posts of this topic is people asking if anyone else experienced this very specific issue.
The other 50 is people giving the solution to the problem.

ON EVERY PAGES.

You have one in bold characters on the page you posted on.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes