Lord Enigma

Dec 21, 2019
I can only find the random scene between Yukako and Ayumi on the first floor from of the castle when you come from the second floor but where do I find the rest that have been listed?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm. We should be able to just instantly corrupt the Queen, or pretty close to it. We don't exactly need her for much, after all. Same with lots of nobles. Secretly corrupt their children and wives to break up their powerbase and stage a coup against them. Even if they get cured afterwards, they will have helped us consolidate our power by then.
The queen's route won't be instant, as I have something special planned for her route, which will heavily involve Ayumi. As for the nobility, it's a bit too soon for me to say much about that, but you do have a good idea about one of the ways I could handle at least one of the noble families.

I can only find the random scene between Yukako and Ayumi on the first floor from of the castle when you come from the second floor but where do I find the rest that have been listed?
To unlock the random sex scenes, complete Yukako and Rina's corruption, and enable the random sex scene feature in the player bedroom by interacting with the dresser. The random conversations unlock automatically once Yukako and Rina are fully corrupted as well, and Ayumi's are added after she is fully corrupted. The triggers for the scenes and conversations are walking from the throne room to the second floor, and the second floor to the first floor.

KittyFox8400

Mar 9, 2023
Do copies saved merged? i wonder because i see the update said new quests but it isn't updated & main quests seems listed as not complete. Its difficult to keep restarting. Ive done with main story for now. Screenshot 2024-05-08 142506.png

Last edited:

Lord Enigma

Dec 21, 2019
To unlock the random sex scenes, complete Yukako and Rina's corruption, and enable the random sex scene feature in the player bedroom by interacting with the dresser. The random conversations unlock automatically once Yukako and Rina are fully corrupted as well, and Ayumi's are added after she is fully corrupted. The triggers for the scenes and conversations are walking from the throne room to the second floor, and the second floor to the first floor.
Yeah, I have everyone fully currupted but I'm only getting that one h scene between Yukako and Misaki and the one convo between Ayumi and Yukako. I'v seen the slight pause sometimes when I enter the second floor though the throneroom and first though second but nothing really triggers but those two. I'm guessing they are supposed to triggar during those pauses but for some reason are not?

Edit: I finally found all of them. Went back and constantly went up and down the stairs for something to trigger. I have to say it is kinda painful tho... Imagen how annoying it would be to hunt for scenes when there are more added to the dice later down the line. I kinda wish I could just view them from the bedroom. I undestand it would not be called a random scene then but beats rewatching the same convos over and over again till you find the right one out of 5 or maybe even 10. And then you don't even know where the scene you are missing is triggerd from first or second floor xD

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Do copies saved merged? i wonder because i see the update said new quests but it isn't updated & main quests seems listed as not complete. Its difficult to keep restarting. Ive done with main story for now. View attachment 3614299
Hmm, it looks like some of the quest dont move to completed, even after they are done. I have completed this update, but have the 4 of them in the main quests as well.

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Screenshot 2024-05-08 155527.png

I got stuck here after I talk to Borgthos at the teleporter cave and choose begin. I can't see my own character but I still can open menu.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
how can i do random conversations between harem members ?
You must turn it on in the castle in your room. Then they happen in the castle when you go between the throne room floor and second floor and when you go from the second floor to the first. Just go up and down couple of times.

FireDestiny

Jun 10, 2020
You must turn it on in the castle in your room. Then they happen in the castle when you go between the throne room floor and second floor and when you go from the second floor to the first. Just go up and down couple of times.
so is was in the castle i was try doing the place where ayumi corruption

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
I recently started playing this game after the last update and attempted to upgrade to the new version. I downloaded the update and transferred my saves, but it didn't work correctly. After saving in the throne room, I loaded the new version and found fast travel unavailable. While accessing the second floor of the castle worked, moving to the first floor resulted in a black screen, although I could still access the menu. I'm worried I may have lost significant progress due to improper upgrading. Can anyone assist, please?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For the Workshop Shipments quest. Dose any one know where the merchant in Vlester is? View attachment 3614264
You can find the merchant in the duke's mansion in Vlester.

Do copies saved merged? i wonder because i see the update said new quests but it isn't updated & main quests seems listed as not complete. Its difficult to keep restarting. Ive done with main story for now. View attachment 3614299
This will be fixed in the next update.

Yeah, I have everyone fully currupted but I'm only getting that one h scene between Yukako and Misaki and the one convo between Ayumi and Yukako. I'v seen the slight pause sometimes when I enter the second floor though the throneroom and first though second but nothing really triggers but those two. I'm guessing they are supposed to triggar during those pauses but for some reason are not?

Edit: I finally found all of them. Went back and constantly went up and down the stairs for something to trigger. I have to say it is kinda painful tho... Imagen how annoying it would be to hunt for scenes when there are more added to the dice later down the line. I kinda wish I could just view them from the bedroom. I undestand it would not be called a random scene then but beats rewatching the same convos over and over again till you find the right one out of 5 or maybe even 10. And then you don't even know where the scene you are missing is triggerd from first or second floor xD
If it's possible for me to do in the future, I'll likely tweak some of the triggers/chances, or add more settings so that players can more easily see the events they want to see. There will be more random events added, but I don't want people to spend an hour just trying to see the event they want to see in the future.

I get a message that makes it seem like i am missing a dependency.
This error typically comes up when using windows 7/8. I have looked into this in the past, and most say that there is no way to fix it without upgrading windows. Though, I am unsure if someone has created a fix, or a way to emulate the requirements needed that are in windows 10/11.

However, if you find a version of this game that is either V0.1.7 or a version before that, and place the www folder of the current version in the same location as the one in the earlier version, I have been told by some of my patrons that this allows them to play the game on windows 7/8.

I recently started playing this game after the last update and attempted to upgrade to the new version. I downloaded the update and transferred my saves, but it didn't work correctly. After saving in the throne room, I loaded the new version and found fast travel unavailable. While accessing the second floor of the castle worked, moving to the first floor resulted in a black screen, although I could still access the menu. I'm worried I may have lost significant progress due to improper upgrading. Can anyone assist, please?
Post your save, and I'll take a look and see if I can find the problem.

Reactions: ulamog

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
Post your save, and I'll take a look and see if I can find the problem.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Edit: Just noticed that I can't direct upload those filetypes. Here you go:
I also just noticed you're the dev. I love your game, keep up the great work!

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Edit: Just noticed that I can't direct upload those filetypes. Here you go: Mega
I also just noticed you're the dev. I love your game, keep up the great work!
For fast travel, it looks like it wasn't enabled after a battle section disabled it. I'm not sure which battle didn't re-enable it, but the switch to enable fast travel should now be on in this save file. As for the black screen, that was likely just a bug with the random events. It worked fine when I tested it, so if it happens again, just reload, or if the game still works and you can access the menu during the black screen, try walking into a different map/room. It should be as simple as just walking up or down depending on which floor you went to.

Reactions: ulamog
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes