Blastergust

Sep 14, 2022
I just finished this game and I have to say the game looks amazing and really enjoyed the world you built some. and fully looking forward to how you pace and place the game / story from here.
I enjoyed the little routes you have for ramos (I chose to corrupt him then throw him to the queen cause fk him)

some bug reports that I ran into are as follows
Not sure why my seggs scenes weren't animated when I chose to have them be animated I assume probably bug or option accidently switched behind in code. (or they just weren't animated)
Tax quest unable to be completed after port city is taken over. (forgot the name sorry)
Trade route quest didnt show completion after I linked the 3 cities together (I might have done it out of order so potential cause there)
aaaaaand I think thats it on bugs

Feedback + QoL I think that could be added
During sex scenes I think a see through MC would be nice to see other than just his junk and the idea that the MC is there. just like a feint skin coloured mc there, could be a shadow for all I care just.
I assume this is a problem with the program but the ability to heal / recover the other girls health and mana when you rest would be WONDERFUL. I assume this doesnt work in the castle since they aren't "technically" in the party to heal.
After we gain access to the teleporter it would be cool if the book got upgraded to teleport to other cities just to save time walking around.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
I need help please i can't find gilias to set up the workshop i also need to get the funds can someone send a screenshot where it is please

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It seems that corrupt this Goddess will be as easy as the rest of girls. :unsure: :unsure: Probably because she is NERFED.

I was not expecting it be that easy before the final battle against Erina and the other 2. Bogthos was right saying that following this path nobody could revert their transformations.

Last edited:

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
1. There is a bug on this save file (file 4) where after I access the tomb, me as the main character disappear and stuck with boghtos.
Kindly fix it
2. How to trigger random sex scene for ayumi? I have fully corrupted her but still cannot watch the scene

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Its been three or so months since I last was on. I notice that this has reach Version 0.2.5, and I'm still currently on Version 0.2.1 because of how busy I've been. Can someone give me a summary of what has been added within those 4-ish updates?

Darwin0x

Jul 16, 2021
Its been three or so months since I last was on. I notice that this has reach Version 0.2.5, and I'm still currently on Version 0.2.1 because of how busy I've been. Can someone give me a summary of what has been added within those 4-ish updates?
ayumi full corruption and the update story, and don't download the ver 2.5 wait until 2.6 because 2.6 release on next week on 11/6

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1. There is a bug on this save file (file 4) where after I access the tomb, me as the main character disappear and stuck with boghtos.
Kindly fix it
2. How to trigger random sex scene for ayumi? I have fully corrupted her but still cannot watch the scene
I haven't been able to replicate the bug you mentioned. What system are you using?
Ayumi does not have a random sex scene in the current version.

And are their any new features/functions that were included?
For new content, here's a summary of what's been added in since V0.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For new features/functions

Reactions: Float_Fish

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
I haven't been able to replicate the bug you mentioned. What system are you using?
Ayumi does not have a random sex scene in the current version.

For new content, here's a summary of what's been added in since V0.2.1.

For new features/functions
Windows

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.6] [Umarius] - Compressed

Win [395 MB]
- - - -

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
It's a minor thing but I figured I'd mention it. In the new Version 2.6 if you go talk to Erina before talking to Misaki about corrupting her she still says that the content is in a future version of the game. I don't know how many people will go talk to Erina before Misaki at this point in the story, but it probably isn't none.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I played this when it was first released and then updates got to the point where I couldnt play with my old save anymore.
So im back asking if this risk still exists or will a new save been now "safe" from becoming obselete because of updates.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I played this when it was first released and then updates got to the point where I couldnt play with my old save anymore.
So im back asking if this risk still exists or will a new save been now "safe" from becoming obselete because of updates.
I don't foresee the next several updates requiring players to restart the game with a new save any time soon, and I have no intentions of future updates requiring a new save/restart if I can avoid doing so.

Help, I don't know where King Zereht's tomb is?
King Zereth's tomb can be found to the east of the orc fortress, near the shore.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes