Darkstar239

May 18, 2024
This game is really good, especially for a first-time product. There are as one could can imagine some typos and nitpicks, but that distracts from what the game does well. The first element is the story which is simple in places but still engaging. It's a lot of fetch quests, but instead of doing it for random strangers you do it to further your own power and support your own power plays.

The women you corrupt are fun to corrupt, unique in their own ways and corrupted in different ways to give them all variety. One's a priestess your corrupt to worship you, one a warrior who develops a special hate of rebels to your cause, one a Princess starved for attention gets some around your cock. It's fun watching your mind games take route and their values warp. Which brings me to my first request, the recollection room (where you can replay cutscenes) doesn't allow you to watch those values warp, e.g Auyuma doing Princess Duties or Rina inadvertently sabotaging rebels. I miss them, and don't see any reason why they should be locked. Also enjoy Misaki's mind games, and would love to see that in the recollection room.

On that note, there's also the issue that whilst there's variety to the corruption there isn't any to the sex between each character. It's always the standard: strip, blowjob and sex. In future I have some suggestions for more variety between women:

Level one: Strip (At higher levels of corruption you should be able to parade them in public), Kiss, Flash, Dress Up, Dance

Level Two: Blowjob, Titfuck, Handjob, maybe footjob?

Level Three: Sex, anal, lesbian show (would work well for Auymi's mother if her daughter is included)

Two other nitpicks I'll address now whilst here, there needs to be fast travel throughout the kingdom, perhaps in the form of a map item to fast travel to conquered villages. Too much of the game is backpedalling between these places, and the only fast travel you unlock after the Castle is to the capital after the game is finished. Especially problematic if we want to see Yuma content.

Second nitpick, too many battles are against single enemies. I love that the game is easy, makes you feel like a true dark lord, but guards should stick in squads to avoid becoming repetitive.

Those are nitpicks though, here's some suggestions for future updates that I would enjoy.

First of all, in regard to the duties outside the castle, our corruption targets have when being corrupted, like Rina's 'Aid rebels' or Yukako's priest work. I'd love them to do stuff like that when they're succubi, perhaps two versions for whether they're in the capital or the castle. Rina could hunt or execute rebels, Yukako could spread Master's message, and threaten/torture/kill priests still loyal to the divines, Misaki could lead succubi to destroy minor villages, and Auyumi could threaten nobles, or discredit the royals.

Second idea, perhaps at some point the Master could enslave a race to do manual labour for his empire, a relatively less attractive fantasy race like Golems or dwarves. This leads to a rebel woman working against him to free the slaves before being captured by the Dark Lord and corrupted to delight in enslaving others for her Master's army.

Reactions: Robotninja
Jun 2, 2019
How do I input cheat code into this game?
In the ground level of the Dark Lord's castle, in the upper right is a stair down, leading to a room with a book in the middle. Interact with the book to input cheat codes (however, it should be noted that codes have been changed since 0.2.1, so the ones on the first page aren't valid).

WindyCity313

Oct 29, 2022
Loving the game. Having trouble with "Filling the Coffers". I finally found the gold at the orc base and had it sent to Vlester, but no one in the bank will let me turn in the quest. The bank manager just keeps saying "I hope he rots...". Can this quest not be completed if I've already done the quest that pisses of the bank manager?

MysticHunter

Dec 26, 2023
I'm very sorry but does anyone know where is the merchant for the resupply the smith quest I've searched everywhere in velester but am not able to find the merchant to trade with

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes