DumDum1882

Aug 5, 2024
- Finally, the people have started to see that worshipping the Dark Lord is the way, lol. The fact it is a member of the clergy which proposes it is the icing on the cake. I like how Yukako still has persuasive power for nuns even as a literal succubus. The overall progress of the religion is still very early, but I like how even the first step is basically "what kind of deity is the Dark Lord?" to the populace. More nuances should be considered, though I will save that for suggestions.

I think Yuma's corruption is getting... easier with each level. That's not a bad thing since it is a consequence of corruption, but it is almost disappointing that Yuma's choices are increasingly easier to discern and Yuma herself is easier to gaslight, lol.

- Yet another quest where the Demon Queen gets to take advantage of the Dark Lord again. I have a feeling we won't be seeing that journal of hers again until we get to corrupt someone higher in the ranks of the Demon Army, someone close to the Demon Queen herself. Well, at least we get another treasury of the former Dark Lord.

- Ferox is a lot more... gung-ho than I expected. Given how he betrayed the Demon Queen, I would have expected a cold, ambitious demon. Instead we get a quick-tempered general who is better at destroying than he is at building, much less ruling. The idea that Ferox might have been tricked into thinking the Demon Queen plans to betray him also reeks of conspiracy... interesting.

- As usual, Hikari's prison game is not a game, it is just us insulting the IQ levels of everyone else in the room. I almost want the next level to spice things up a bit -- I will keep the idea for suggestions below.

It is also plenty obvious by now that Hazuki is experiencing these dreams because someone is trying to make Hazuki open to the idea of accepting the Dark Lord ruling her and her people. I was initially thinking the Archangel previously touched by the former Dark Lord was responsible, but given how blatant these dreams are, I am starting to doubt that. If she is an Archangel going rogue, wouldn't she be more careful with showing visions to mortals? Unless she can keep it a secret from even the Supreme Goddess...

- An important aspect to any religion is religious offering. The very fact the Dark Lord had converted all the women in the Hero party of Romanos is a well-known, so I think it will be interesting to have the populace eventually come up with the idea of offering women they deem attractive enough for the Dark Lord in exchange for boons. This is something every single slave in the Dark Lord's harem would be very happy about, I imagine.

Obviously, the commoners are not going to do that anytime soon -- excepting potential desperate individuals -- but the nobility of Hypatia is both corrupt and self-centered enough that they would do just that. Especially now that the Dark Lord has recently been overruling/denying a lot of nobles (Hikari's prison game). Sooner or later, they would look for a woman good enough to be offered to the Dark Lord in the hopes of gaining his favor.

- An amusing idea to spice up Hikari's prison game is simply to add Ayumi into it and have her insult the nobles, her father, and indirectly her mother too. Like, the next prison game would be Hikari at level 3, by this point both her and the spineless king should be cowed enough that adding Ayumi to the court wouldn't be a problem. And I am sure Ayumi will relish any chance to get back at her parents...
Some ideas and follow-ons from this:
I'm betting at this point the person sending these dreams to Hazuki is the Supreme Goddess herself, or at least is doing do explicitly per her orders (the newly-revealed Archangel being a candidate for that, especially since they're literally her messengers). The Elven kingdom falling quickly suits her plan after all, since she needs the MC to win on his continent to fight the Demon Queen most likely, and the quicker the better.

On a related note, I'm betting this is also exactly what happened to Ferox. The Supreme Goddess needed to do something to keep the Demon Queen at least occupied with the MC takes over the Western Continent, and the lingering divine energy makes that seem very likely.

Its kind of weird for the Demon Queen to follow you into a vault of the old Dark Lord with all of your slaves, totally alone. Like, I get that its not part of the plot at this point, but my immediate thought is "This would be the perfect chance to kill her", especially since by that point you're sort of working with Ferox towards eventually doing just that. It might be worth having Bogthos throw in a single line about how dangerous the Demon Queen is in combat and how the MC is not ready to deal with her directly yet, or something similar. Maybe just an "even if successful, we likely won't be able to make if off her continent alive" line since apparently the journal-teleport effect doesn't work there (though that might not be in-character and just a way to avoid bugs).

As for Yuma, I imagine that pulling her loyalty away from the Demon Queen might be more complicated than just tricking her into continuing to have sex with the MC.

As for Hikari's prison game, I like the idea of Ayumi being involved somehow, though it might work better as part of a tier-up than as just the in-tier prison game. So the process of corrupting her to T3 starts with the scene of Ayumi in court insulting everyone similar to the prison game, which then transistions in the sex scene back in the bedroom that furthers her corruption. It adds some variety to what has essentially been 2 versions of the MC walking into her bedroom and saying "We're having more sex now".

As for the MC's growing religion, it could be interesting if it takes the opposite approach to corruption, in that the Dark Lord's corruption is the ultimate blessing one can recieve in his religion and not a punishment. Some sort of public event where he "rewards" the faithful could help attract new followers if those corrupted are clearly feeling the most pleasure they've ever felt in their entire lives.

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
Does the power of each Dark Lord manifest differently based on their own nature?

I think the current one has (so far) maintained enough of his previous humanity to actually care about his followers, even if he didn't do so prior to their corruption. Admittedly I haven't been keeping up since the princess's initial corruption and had to free up space on my phone so I have the fun task of replaying everything to consider.....

mantap_mantap

Aug 18, 2022
Yes, that's the last quest for this update.

As usual, thanks for the reviews.

You touched on a few things I can't say too much about without spoiling certain plotlines, but a few more things will be revealed in the next few updates.

As for your suggestions:
I don't think The Divines having access to parts of the previous Dark Lord's physical form is something I can do with what I already have set up and mentioned in the game.

Offerings, and showing how people treat them are something that will be part of building the religion.

Adding Ayumi into Hikari's prison game content does sound like an interesting idea. I'll need to see how that could work with what I currently have in mind for her level 3&4 prison games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the "Rallying Support" quest, you should be able to advance by talking to the same npc that started the questline in the commercial district. He will take you to the hideout.

For deciding Romanos' fate:

For "securing the front", there are a few quests in Gilias for you to do that will get the worskshop running again. Talking to the mayor of Telind after reaching its max compliance level will also advance the quest.

plis add DLC this ?
for special game here

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
It is not the supreme goddess who is sending the messages to the elf. It is the archangel of dreams who got exposed to the dark lord and "Fought off" his corruption but was "traumatized" so that she could not help the gods as much.

Dec 15, 2017
I'm not too fond of the noble side questline. Why the hell did the dark lord become an errand boy for the noble?

It's like if you are Sauron and the human in the town that your orc just conquered requested you to come directly to them and personally do their bidding. Are we in the ring of power now?

Reactions: juizz and ubira

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
WHY IS THE GAME FOUR GIGABYTES, THE GAME ISN'T FINISHED AND THE CONTENT ISN'T EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY SUCH ABSURD SIZE FOR A RPGMAKER GAME

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
V0.2.10 is out for tiers 3 & 4 supporters on Patreon and Subscribestar. The Public release will be on Tuesday, October 29th.
Content included -

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
WHY IS THE GAME FOUR GIGABYTES, THE GAME ISN'T FINISHED AND THE CONTENT ISN'T EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY SUCH ABSURD SIZE FOR A RPGMAKER GAME
In V0.2.10's release, I have included a new optional compressed version that reduces the game's size to around 1.1 GB. if no issues are reported with it until then, you can expect the public release to include the compressed version.

I hope the dev knows the battle music doesn't loop right anymore, it's driving me crazy
Could you tell me when the music stopped looping right, and what version your save is from? This is the first time I'm hearing about this.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Still a very, very good game with huge potential. Gonna take 4-5 or so to complete the game though, considering size and scope of the story. Gonna be a masterpiece once all the sex scenes are in, must be around 200+ or so, its crazy how ambiguous this game is.

I'd wish for more open world things to do though when it comes to the sex. More options and sex positions when it comes to foreplay and banging of our subordinates would be great.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes