Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hi, sorry, I made a mistake in Chapter 1. Based on the walkthrough, you can't get a video of blackmail if you're on the "Diesel + Faithful route". I have fix this, the corrected walkthrough can be downloaded here:

This is the correction:
When Rick talk with Burke, Elie and Rachel in the SSG, you must chose this option: "I'll be better not to risk." Then Rick go in Kelly's office, there chose this: "Maybe it's worth the risk." And so there will be a video evidence.
Thank you the feedback Deimos.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Hi, sorry, I made a mistake in Chapter 1. Based on the walkthrough, you can't get a video of blackmail if you're on the "Diesel + Faithful route". I have fix this, the corrected walkthrough can be downloaded here:

This is the correction:
When Rick talk with Burke, Elie and Rachel in the SSG, you must chose this option: "I'll be better not to risk." Then Rick go in Kelly's office, there chose this: "Maybe it's worth the risk." And so there will be a video evidence.
Thank you the feedback Deimos.
Thanks. Any news about 0.5?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks. Any news about 0.5?
Working progress. :) Currently, the second phase is rendering, and I wrote three quarters of the third phase. And there are five stages left.
There will be more changes, both minor and major. I'm completing the renewal for the Prologue, which will be shorter. I put the chapters in chronological order, because I rejected the anthological structure (if I insisted on it, I wouldn't have finished the story in ten years). I also deleted some unnecessary decisions the previous chapters (have no effect on the saves). Plus I got help with the English text, and the Prologue has already been corrected.
cora_horizonban43.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you get to go to the cinema ..
The caterpillar brows Scorsese and De Niro collaborate on this ...
New movie where De niro (mob hit man) kills Pacino (jimmy hoFFa) ... for crime lord inspiration;)!

Reactions: Izirider

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is still researching the irish man new take on old wrinkly hard tough street smarts mobsters.
Happy Cinema Days!

• Haha
Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Can we get an android port?
Not for now. Maybe later.

When is the new version coming
I'm planning for January, but I may be releasing the new chapter in two parts. I don't made a big deal about that, but I had a little privacy crisis in november (I lost my main job), as a result, I have made very little progress that month. I got my life together now (I don't have a job yet, but what is delayed may come later, in the meantime, it is useless to be sad), the game is developing nicely now, but I am still behind schedule.
So now the plan is to release the first half of the chapter in January and the second half when it's done. But this is not yet decided, I will see how things are going. In the meantime, here an exclusive pic:
rick_cora_ch4sex07.jpg

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Not for now. Maybe later.

I'm planning for January, but I may be releasing the new chapter in two parts. I don't made a big deal about that, but I had a little privacy crisis in november (I lost my main job), as a result, I have made very little progress that month. I got my life together now (I don't have a job yet, but what is delayed may come later, in the meantime, it is useless to be sad), the game is developing nicely now, but I am still behind schedule.
So now the plan is to release the first half of the chapter in January and the second half when it's done. But this is not yet decided, I will see how things are going. In the meantime, here an exclusive pic:
View attachment 497258
Hopefully all ur problems get solved and may a Lotta people support cuz I love crime vns

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This crime lord is hard to be risen .... some just have to wait on the higher tears of mobsters to wither before they can ascend.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes