cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Wait! What the fuck! Tim’s the best looking male character ever, unlike Rick. What a disappointment! I’m so fucking sick seeing charmless MCs. No way, no way, no way... Deleted this too.

Reactions: GrannyJuices

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
someone needs to proof read this ASAP!
a lot of he/she and his/hers mistakes as well as some places where its the girls talking but it shows as if the MC is talking/thinking and just general bad translations as well as some scenes where the start isn't translated at all then goes back to 'normal' english..

other then the english issues this shows great potential and i like where the story is heading so far so keep up the good work!

Reactions: jaysun and Izirider

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It was a nice scene between the MC and Cora especially if we tell her everything my surprise at how much the other women fear her she looked ready to rip the other women apart I'd hate to imagine what she would do to us if she caught Rick with another woman. :LOL:

Reactions: JokerLeader

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You definitely need to have this LouWill guy correct the rest of the game. It gets to about the part with Weasel and his Girlfriend and I basically spend all my time trying to figure out what's supposed to be said.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually not a bad set up and story at all.. But then I hit a scene at the bar. Rick, (I'm taking a look at her top. Her disgusting glance was artificial, but her smile didn't.) and I'm like WTF just happened here? Seems like someone has worked on some of it and needs to continue.. Do have to say enjoyed renders and this game definitely has potential.. especially with proofreading.. 5/10, a decent upside possible with someone rewriting into normalized speech.

Reactions: Izirider

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
It was a nice scene between the MC and Cora especially if we tell her everything my surprise at how much the other women fear her she looked ready to rip the other women apart I'd hate to imagine what she would do to us if she caught Rick with another woman. :LOL:
Her character is really good, i'm going for a loyal spouse route with her. She Kicks Ass.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Izirider Will the walkthrough be updated?
I would like to see if some choices were the best for the rpath that i'm going.

P.S. Love the game, the update was awesome, thank you.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Izirider hey is there a way to get rid of wife and go for Ashley or Miri ? or you plan on doing because she cheated MC. (player choice ofc. but she did it)

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yes, the walkthrough will be updated. I'll try to do it next week.

Yes, at one point.
No, thank you.

I gotta say i allways enjoy this game, but i restart the game with this new update and for some reason i liked even more.

Hope to see a stronger bound between Cora and Rick, i really like her.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Yes, at one point.
Good to know.
One more question I read the walkthrough and it says if you wants to divorce your wife you have to choose some specific options like when she says I love you the next day she cheated on MC you have to select "OK" instead of "me to". So my question is, is it possible to leave MC's wife when he find out she cheated on him even if we were not on divorce path till that point?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Izirider hey is there a way to get rid of wife and go for Ashley or Miri ? or you plan on doing because she cheated MC. (player choice ofc. but she did it)
There's a divorce path, the night she cheats on Rick, when she comes home, she says i love you if you choose OK you are on the divorce path

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes