Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
If all points are missed and even remain loyal to each other, there will be no divorce.
Izirider hey is there a way to get rid of wife and go for Ashley or Miri ? or you plan on doing because she cheated MC. (player choice ofc. but she did it)
There will be a way to get rid of Cora and then you can go with Ash or Miri or Sam or even Rachel. But I haven’t decided yet which chapter it will be in.

Good to know.
One more question I read the walkthrough and it says if you wants to divorce your wife you have to choose some specific options like when she says I love you the next day she cheated on MC you have to select "OK" instead of "me to". So my question is, is it possible to leave MC's wife when he find out she cheated on him even if we were not on divorce path till that point?
It is possible, but a few things still need to be fulfilled. Divorce is essentially not based on unfaithfulness, but on mistrust and emotional distancing. In the chapters so far, these points have been important:
- Rick shouldn’t answer the phone call when Judit calls him in Chapter 2.
- Rick don’t call Cora in Chapter 3.
- Rick don’t tell Cora everything at the end of Chapter 4. (This is the most important!)
If all three are fulfilled - and a couple more in the future -, and only one of them cheats the other, then the divorce will happen, it will not be optional. If one or more point is missed (for example, Rick answers Judit's call), and/or they both cheat on each other (or remain loyal to each other), divorce will be optional. If all points are missed and even remain loyal to each other, there will be no divorce.
So unfaithfulness really matters in two ways:
1. If only one of them is unfaithful, divorce can be guaranteed.
2. Unfaithfulness opens the possibility of open marriage.

Reactions: anwar

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I just hope mc somehow comes to know that his wife cheated on him before he gets a chance to cheat on her so that he can be with other women without feeling guilty.
In this game do mc's wife has any significant role or is she just a side character?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I just hope mc somehow comes to know that his wife cheated on him before he gets a chance to cheat on her so that he can be with other women without feeling guilty.
In this game do mc's wife has any significant role or is she just a side character?
There is a chance if you make the right decisions. But Rick can cheat Cora right now, in Chapter 4. :)
Yes, she has a significant role to play. She is the secondary protagonist, chapter 6, for example, will take place from her perspective throughout.

Reactions: anwar

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Really? In chapter 4. Darm I think I missed it I don't remember Mc being with anyone else except his wife.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Really? In chapter 4. Darm I think I missed it I don't remember Mc being with anyone else except his wife.
If you chose Miranda in the Prologue and don’t answer Judit’s call in Chapter 2, things will be “a little” different. And if you only go to breakfast with Miranda in Chapter 3, it can be "very" different. :)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
If you chose Miranda in the Prologue and don’t answer Judit’s call in Chapter 2, things will be “a little” different. And if you only go to breakfast with Miranda in Chapter 3, it can be very different. :)
Dude stop, you are going to make me start another path ahahahahah.
Serious now, it's awesome to see so many things you can do, but my main path will be focused on Cora, you did an amazing job with her, i can't wait to play that chapter 6 to play with her, the spouse path is so good.

Congrats on this Amazing Work

Last edited:
Reactions: Izirider
May 20, 2017
Weird, to me i thought the same but i pressed the button didn't see that image.
After the cops go to the house what scenes is next?
It should be Rick awaking in his bed. View attachment 616905
Every one of those 3 option at the end of Chapter 1 ends in jumping to day2_night event in the script file.

P.S: I have seen many script files, but i have never seen one with 43,000+ lines of codes and dialogues one. Damn, earned my respect just with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The problem may be that I swapped the first and second chapters in the new version (I arranged the chapters in chronological order). The second chapter became the first chapter and the first chapter the second.

Edit: Oh, I see, you've solved it in the meantime. :)

May 20, 2017
The problem may be that I swapped the first and second chapters in the new version (I arranged the chapters in chronological order). The second chapter became the first chapter and the first chapter the second.

Edit: Oh, I see, you've solved it in the meantime. :)
Fucking Krav Maga, dismantling Malcolm in that bar, Worth every bit of it. As for the less number of supporters, just hang in there. Your writing abilities are top class. Will try and proofread it for you. Not promising anything great, 43000 sounds like a mountain, "Do or Do not, there's no try..."

P.S : Reached 6668 lines on the script file of V 0.5

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes