assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i feel as if i have played this before
but maybe not....
can we change the name of the mc ???
is ntr avoidable ? or some kind of faithful route in which there is no/minimal ntr ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
i feel as if i have played this before
but maybe not....
can we change the name of the mc ???
is ntr avoidable ? or some kind of faithful route in which there is no/minimal ntr ?
No for the MC name
Yes the NTR is avoidable so far, yes you can do 3 paths with the wife, faithful, divorce or open marriage.
And as far of chapter 4 there's only one scene the wife can cheat on the MC but like i said is avoidable.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really enjoying this game, but you're killing me with the wife and other girls. I wanna remain faithful especially since you can choose if she is faithful, but the other girls are making it difficult. XD I've already caved with Ashely and the mom a little. Cant wait for more!

Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Any walkthrough for latest update ?
I am working on it, uploading it today or tomorrow. Unfortunately an "conversation with the Pateron about incest" intervened, now I'm trying to achieve it I don’t have to edit the relationship between the characters in the game nor should they block my Patreon page.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I am working on it, uploading it today or tomorrow. Unfortunately an "conversation with the Pateron about incest" intervened, now I'm trying to achieve it I don’t have to edit the relationship between the characters in the game nor should they block my Patreon page.
maybe do a incest patch, because of patreon that's what most devs do.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Izirider
I congratulate you on your excellent game,
I started playing it yesterday afternoon and I must say I enjoyed it a lot, the personality of each girl, the backstory, how the events unfold and of course the scenes H.
I found a few errors in the dialogues, but nothing that prevents understanding the story.
I love the MC's wife is my favorite, however I also like twins, that's why I went down the open marriage path without NTR. You know: to hook them all. hehehe !!!
I look forward to the next update.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.5B] [IziRider]

Original Size: 1.17 GB
Compressed Size: 422 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Changelog for 5B? If it's just fixes, I'll wait for the next update, but if there's new content I'll be all over it.

Reactions: blademaster89

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yes, there is a harem route, and Yes, NTR is optional :)
Will have to give this a go then as with that statement this game blows BangCity out of the water although I could have done without the opening scene with Raven. Didn't add anything

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.5B] [IziRider]

Original Size: 1.17 GB
Compressed Size: 422 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Hey boss, is this a bugfix or has the game progressed?

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
No need, we have chosen a good middle way. There will be some small changes to the text and that’s it. You won't even notice.

I am planning on starting this game and it looks very interesting. Just wondering if someone could explain what this means. Is there an opportunity to include incest in the game or not?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I am planning on starting this game and it looks very interesting. Just wondering if someone could explain what this means. Is there an opportunity to include incest in the game or not?
The game never really had incest, I don't think. There isn't even "stepcest". The "mom" (Judit) is your deceased father's girlfriend (they never got married). The "sisters" are Judit's daughters from a previous relationship.

So while you were raised by and with them, you aren't related and never have been (and that makes total sense for this story).

Honestly, no patch is required as this game was designed to have them not related. (On one path, MCs wife comments that having MCs "sister" stay with them is tricky because she's more like an ex-girlfriend than a sister).

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
The game never really had incest, I don't think. There isn't even "stepcest". The "mom" (Judit) is your deceased father's girlfriend (they never got married). The "sisters" are Judit's daughters from a previous relationship.

So while you were raised by and with them, you aren't related and never have been (and that makes total sense for this story).

Honestly, no patch is required as this game was designed to have them not related. (On one path, MCs wife comments that having MCs "sister" stay with them is tricky because she's more like an ex-girlfriend than a sister).
Thanks for the clarification.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes