Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Strange to see a complaint about characters being sluts in an adult game on an adult game site haha.

That said, there's a bunch of romantic plot if you follow the wife path. There's also some to be found on the Ash path.
I haven't done the Miri one so not sure how that plays out at the start, but if you picked her in the beginning then you literally clicked the "I want to see sex and sluttiness and be a full time pervert" option because it basically gives you the choice between the perv and the good girl.

As for cheating, the stepmom is the only one shown to do it early game. The wife is mentioned sure, in the same bit that says the MC cheated to, both BEFORE they got married, not since (unless you choose to make the wife/MC cheat).
Well just cause it's an adult game don't mean that the girls have to be sluts, and even if it was before the marriage i don't wan to be with a cheater just cause my MC did too doesn't mean it's okay, my opinion is exactly the same asthis one:
I don't need to play the game to know I will not like it. Many people have posted the borderline unreadable English or that most of the characters are sluts. I mean the fact that there is even a choice in the game for the wife to cheat on her husband tells me all I need to know. I don't mean to remove NTR, I mean that there should be an off switch and that switch removes all NTR content of the the wife at the very least. If I am not into NTR why do I want to read the wife talk about how much she is a slut and wants to cheat all the time? I also don't need to play this game to know that the MC is a beta because that is the only kind of MC NTR games will have in them, even if the NTR is "optional" because that is how the MC has to be or it wouldn't work as a NTR story because a non-beta MC would drop the bitch long before that was an issue.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well that just killed this game for me and I haven't even tried it. The cheating wife is the focus of an entire chapter wtf? I was looking at this game because it was not female protagonist, now I would have to suffer through an entire chapter of it, no just no.
Fair enough, I am sure that there are so many vanilla and romance games out there that will suit your taste where you are the alpha guy , the only guy in the world, no rival no competition. But please just don't whine and complain here about ntr

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
The ntr is very good, I would like to see ntr with Ashley, Miranda, Rachel and Sam. Who wants more of the same of the immaculate marriage, there are many games with that central theme! I like it but they are enough. Now although it would be to see different points of view of ntr from blackmailing, work obligation or that have been corrupted. Congratulations to the creator, keep it up.

Criscor

May 7, 2017
I like this game.
Just one question: follow the "Date with Sam route" in Chapter IV, when Rick is in the hospital to see Judit, is there a possibilities theat he doesn't quarrel with the girls?

Thanks in advance

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
How's the language in this game going? Last time I played it, I could barely tell wtf was being said.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I've downloaded the game, and unzipped it, but it doesn't want to open, so I haven't been able to actually play it.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
I can't get a sex scene with Miri, even though I go from ex route only with miri.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I can't get a sex scene with Miri, even though I go from ex route only with miri.
Step 1: Choose Miri in the Prologue (this trigger the step 4).
Step 2: Don’t slept with Judit in the first chapter (Rick won't leave the girls there in the hospital).
Step 3: In Chapter 2, don't answer Judit's call (then Cora doesn't come home in Chapter 4).
Step 4: In Chapter 3, go for breakfast with Miri or wait until Chapter 4 when Miri and Rick stay home together. In either case, choose the Friendship with Benefits option (this open the Miri Lover route).
Step 5: In Chapter 4 hug and kiss Miri (it strengthens the romantic path).
Step 6: Fun with Miri in Chapter 4 (if she's blowing Rick, then you are on the right track).

Reactions: Beowulf72 and Fzk
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes