Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
NTR is avoidable, I'm glad. But I have a question, there is no harem tag so if the MC cheating, no matter with who the NTR goes in? Or is there a chance to have a couple of women?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
NTR is avoidable, I'm glad. But I have a question, there is no harem tag so if the MC cheating, no matter with who the NTR goes in? Or is there a chance to have a couple of women?
there is an open marriage variable in the game, so I think it will be a possibility, but as far as actual sex go the is only cheating, they'll probably have a conversation in the future

Reactions: Qmil679

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
What an horrible english the writer has, goddamit, english isn't my native language either, but man, i wouldn't start writing a VN because i know that my english is far of being perfect, but things like " i hug her" " i drink my beer and then i will go home" and things like that it's fucking annoying and breakes the imersion, it's sounds like the MC is a caveman. So i highly recommend the author to find time to proof writing.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's avoidable.
You might want to tag that in the Genre description as "NTR (avoidable)," would help get more eyes on your game as I know many a people look at that first post and if they don't see something saying its avoidable they just close the page and move on.

Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
There will be an open marriage route and it will be independent of the NTR route.

You might want to tag that in the Genre description as "NTR (avoidable)," would help get more eyes on your game as I know many a people look at that first post and if they don't see something saying its avoidable they just close the page and move on.
Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.6] IziRider

Original Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Size: 487 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
TY

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

kfrazer099

Apr 6, 2019
Izirider, I really loved your writing. There is meaning behind every sentence exchanged, and thought heard, if you are patient enough to read it. The plot is great, and the twists keep me on my toes. The character motivations & development hit the right chords with me. I really liked the MC (or atleast my version of him), and Tony as well. Very few games can boast having badass antiheroes, who are also damaged in their own way. Great work man, you have a fan.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i means S&W smith and wesson..but i'm old and type like shit
luckily i typed it correct on my discord well before i posted here...so the folks that matter know :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i means S&W smith and wesson..but i'm old and type like shit
luckily i typed it correct on my discord well before i posted here...so the folks that matter know :p
Either way, the Taurus is a meaty weapon. If that guy fires it at that range, even the guy holding the one dude is going to have a pretty shitty day. Ahahahaha

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes