dghunk

Jul 7, 2017
great game, interesting plot, but f me this is goin to take a while to end hm? Really well written, the only part I cant really be on board with is that on the spouse route, if Cora did the cheating, when u open up to her about the crime and shit, she should open up to the MC also at that point, it would make sense since he was bein truthfull to her to make her also be to him, if not the trust they re tryint to regain is just broken again lol
Makes the decision to f Nicole after that kinda easy and pointless

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Just played through it,I really really hate Cora. She's the worst
That's often a problem with games that have NTR and cheating.
You know that she has cheated on you in the past, and was thinking of doing it again. Yes, you can avoid the scene, but some people are going to dislike her based on those things, no matter what else she does in the game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's often a problem with games that have NTR and cheating.
You know that she has cheated on you in the past, and was thinking of doing it again. Yes, you can avoid the scene, but some people are going to dislike her based on those things, no matter what else she does in the game.
That's the thing though, it is a little bit hypocritical because so does the MC, he actually has more opportunities than her.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love this game,when I first saw it I thought, OK, another lame game,but boy was I wrong, Cora is hot as hell, as all the other chicks,if it stays this good count me in as a supporter.
Keep up the Great Game Dev.......Love it!!!(y)

Reactions: Izirider

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
That's the thing though, it is a little bit hypocritical because so does the MC, he actually has more opportunities than her.
I know. All I was saying was that is how some people think.
Personally, I can sort of understand her reasoning and motivation, and the way I am playing, we have a good relationship.
Unfortunately some people seem to get upset if you have different opinions to theirs.

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Pretty fun game. Disappointed in the translations though. I am at the point where the mc found out his boss's weakness and this whole section almost seems to be machine translated. The story is GREAT though!

Reactions: Breezerr

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game and I'm in ch.2. So far, Cora is mentioned by the MC but we haven't seen her yet, we know she works a lot. And here I have a problem, I wanted to play the faithful path with Cora, but you can't see her at all in the game, so how can I stay faithful to her when I don't have scenes with her? That's why I will probably be with every woman in a relationship to have some fun, not just dialogues and waiting for Cora. Although I would not like to see Cora with others as I am still with her.
Surely there will be more scenes with her in the game, but it's already difficult.

Edit: I read the comments and see that Cora cheated on MC in the past? well, I don't want her anymore. Until now, I did not know about it. I haven't even seen her in the game yet.
I would not even want to be with her from the beginning when I found out that she cheated.
So it's time to play. Now every woman in the game will get an MC and I will not regret that I cheated. :)

Last edited:

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Nah it's just her attitude.Not really a fan of manipulative people and she is just super manipulative and super self centered.
She was like that from the beginning. There was no other choice, she just cheated. This was before the Dev changed the script. I'm still playing the game the way it was (Cora always cheats) and oh boy, I can't wait for the opportunity to dump her.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
It is starting to get frustrating. When will mc find out cora cheated on him? I hope it happens soon.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is starting to get frustrating. When will mc find out cora cheated on him? I hope it happens soon.
that was optional if it bothers you do a playthrough where she doesn't, also, how would he? with everything that is happening, he didn't have the time for that, if you are talking about before they were married they both know and don't give a shit.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, but to be fair, Rick cheated on Cora, too, before they marriage. And Cora knows that. This will be clear from the third chapter, if Cora doesn't stay in the office to "work overtime".

I still hope there's an option to give her 2 in the chest,and 1 in the skull.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am a bit irritated by Cora's thinking. In the office, she says that life with MC is not the same and that she once cheated why not now.
I understand that they have problems, it is not as beautiful in their relationship as in the beginning, but she immediately think about cheating. There is such a situation in their relationship, let her find time and talk to MC and let them try to fix the relationship, and not think about cheating immediately. It is not only MC's fault that there is such a situation in their relationship, the fault is on both sides.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I am a bit irritated by Cora's thinking. In the office, she says that life with MC is not the same and that she once cheated why not now.
I understand that they have problems, it is not as beautiful in their relationship as in the beginning, but she immediately think about cheating. There is such a situation in their relationship, let her find time and talk to MC and let them try to fix the relationship, and not think about cheating immediately. It is not only MC's fault that there is such a situation in their relationship, the fault is on both sides.

Not only that she says the sex is good.....she's just bored

• Angry
Reactions: Esti and Qmil679

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Agree with u. I hope IziRider works on this writting about Cora and MCs relationship because for me, this is the few games that I dont really want cheat the wife.. I know he doesnt want let us harem route or bi path with two woman or something.. so I hope the choices will be at our expectatives..

Reactions: Qmil679
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes