Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm a little worried about this group that is after the MC especially if we are going to have a house full of women that keeps playing on my mind and in situations like this always comes back to haunt us although I certainly wouldn't mess with Cora. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not only that she says the sex is good.....she's just bored
Agree with u. I hope IziRider works on this writting about Cora and MCs relationship because for me, this is the few games that I dont really want cheat the wife.. I know he doesnt want let us harem route or bi path with two woman or something.. so I hope the choices will be at our expectatives..
I didn't know anything about Cora at first and decided to be faithful to her. But when I found out that she had cheated on us in the past (ok, even MC had cheated) I got discouraged to her and decided to play with the rest of the women. Cora, she is indifferent to me. I don't like the personality of Cora either.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I didn't know anything about Cora at first and decided to be faithful to her. But when I found out that she had cheated on us in the past (ok, even MC had cheated) I got discouraged to her and decided to play with the rest of the women. Cora, she is indifferent to me. I don't like the personality of Cora either.

Anne best girl. Kelly is going to be the most fun though.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Wtf dude? If ure talking about Cora and her assistant is totally optional dude.. if she cheated is because u wanted ahhaha
Yeah really, I hope he finds out and tells his wife to get into swinging or to fuck some old Bastard to get some information out of those criminals.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? I think I'm on the right track (Cora's faithful and I've trusted her with everything; Miri is an ex, but we're getting closer; Ash is smooching me; had sex with Judit and we're flirty) but I want to be sure I end up with at least those first three...

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You all are so hot and bothered with Cora looking for cock(s) other than that of our MC but forget conveniently that Terence, the MC's best friend betrayed him. That, to me is a fucking dick move right fucking there, bros before hos. But here, its shepard before bro , that is where shit should really fly but NOOOOOO people wanna cry a river over a fact that the MC's wife, just like the MC, loves to have some side fun.
Guys, sex and love are different. You can fuck the whole nation if you can pull that off but fall in love only with a select few. Whether YOU personally like Cora or not, MC loves her, yes he will fuck others behind her back but he will still love her. That is how harems are made, harem made of love is far better than harem made of convenience or worse, fear.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You all are so hot and bothered by Cora is looking for cock other than that of our MC but forget conveniently that Terence, the MC's best friend betrayed him. That, to me is a fucking dick move right fucking there, bros before hos. But here, its shepard before bro here, that is where shit should really fly but NOOOOOO people wanna cry a river over a fact that the MC's wife, just like the MC loves to have some side fun.
Guys, sex and love are different. You can fuck the whole nation if you want to but fall in love only with a select few. Whether YOU personally like Cora or not, MC loves her, and he will fuck others behind her back but he will still love her. That is how harems are made, harem made of love is far better than harem made of convenience or worse, fear.
"Yeah, but if MC does it, it's cool. If his wife does it, she's a dirty whore."

A lot of posters here are extremely hypocritical regarding male vs female sexuality. Both Rick and Cora cheated on the other in the past, before the game starts. This *should* be a non-issue. It's simple background info that shows that neither is a saint, and they both had the same beliefs about sex being something for fun before they got boring in their marriage. If anything, this revelation (combined with Cora's bisexuality) paves the way for the open-relationship/harem that can be created.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You all are so hot and bothered with Cora looking for cock(s) other than that of our MC but forget conveniently that Terence, the MC's best friend betrayed him. That, to me is a fucking dick move right fucking there, bros before hos. But here, its shepard before bro , that is where shit should really fly but NOOOOOO people wanna cry a river over a fact that the MC's wife, just like the MC, loves to have some side fun.
Guys, sex and love are different. You can fuck the whole nation if you can pull that off but fall in love only with a select few. Whether YOU personally like Cora or not, MC loves her, yes he will fuck others behind her back but he will still love her. That is how harems are made, harem made of love is far better than harem made of convenience or worse, fear.

Oh no,I hate Weasel too. I thought everyone did. Don't really see anyone White knighting for him. Hopefully he gets what he has coming as well.

Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Oh no,I hate Weasel too. I thought everyone did. Don't really see anyone White knighting for him. Hopefully he gets what he has coming as well.
I hope so to, in my current play-through, I have made choices that keep him as my friend, and I hope in the long run, even with this apparent betrayal at the end. I hope he gets to salvage that friendship with him. This is where the plot hit me the most, mind you I'm loving everything of it. But the hate against Cora is unwarranted, unless you are on the divorce route, in the route that I am, I have not seen any hint of betrayal of trust from Cora, unlike that from the weasel and that really got me there, it gives more than enough chances to cuck the shit out of him with Kendra lol.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
"Yeah, but if MC does it, it's cool. If his wife does it, she's a dirty whore."

A lot of posters here are extremely hypocritical regarding male vs female sexuality. Both Rick and Cora cheated on the other in the past, before the game starts. This *should* be a non-issue. It's simple background info that shows that neither is a saint, and they both had the same beliefs about sex being something for fun before they got boring in their marriage. If anything, this revelation (combined with Cora's bisexuality) paves the way for the open-relationship/harem that can be created.
Bang on the buck there bro! Now, I haven't personally chosen the NTR route as my main route, apart from the scene with Daniel I don't know what she chats with Margay and I presume that scene happens when are all but sure on the divorce route. But the point being is, the real trust was broken by Terence, yes our MC was smart enough to not put all his eggs in one basket. Let's see what the next installment brings, love the story so far. Izirider Boss, love your game, it is one of those that I eagerly wait for any updates and each and everyone has gone better than the latter one. I have one humble suggestion though, the grammar needs to be improved. I know many have already alerted you about it and this is really a non-issue but it still a little attention to that detail will shut rest of undue criticisms that you get.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
No. I choose "NO!" (faithful route) In the office.
Interesting. That doesn't do a lot to help my personal perception of her.

I asked because I saw the line in my playthrough where she cheated.

I wonder if the cheating route is the 'canon' one?

Reactions: Qmil679

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously? She is in a relationship with us and he says such things. You can see how she loves MC. :ROFLMAO:
Oh she does, if you are on the faithful route then you can see she was "faithful" to him while she was conversing with Miranda (the thoughts were in her head of course), she was a hellcat prior to their marriage, she didn't want to marry and he slipped a ring on her finger before she could wriggle out of it. Again, dishing out hate against her being amorous while doing nothing about is not warranted. the NTR, for better or for worse is left upon the player, she, like our MC will have amorous thoughts, but whether she acts on those or not, depends on you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting. That doesn't do a lot to help my personal perception of her.

I asked because I saw the line in my playthrough where she cheated.

I wonder if the cheating route is the 'canon' one?
I play and have fun with every woman I can. And if there will be consequences with Cora then so be it, not that I care about her very much.
I play a faithful route with her, but I have an affair with every woman, in fact I can expect that when Cora finds out, she will be angry, because in her mind she says that she is jealous. But what exactly will time show.

How many NTR / cheating scenes in the game are there with Cora? are there any other scenes than the office scene?

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
that was optional if it bothers you do a playthrough where she doesn't, also, how would he? with everything that is happening, he didn't have the time for that, if you are talking about before they were married they both know and don't give a shit.
Given the option, I wanted to try both routes to know what's the difference between them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes