Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
If you don't want to pay proofreader (why?), then do your game in Russian and English. Why Russians needs to read your lousy edition of Google translate?
I don't understand this. I don't know a word of Russian. There are only Hungarian and Engrish versions of the game. :unsure:

what forbids you to have a proofreader?
The money. I don't make much money with my full-time job. I'd like to hire a professional translator, but I can't afford it right now. But there are those who help correct the English text. They edited the prologue and chapters one and five. They didn't do the other chapters, for understandable reasons (volume, time). And since they're selflessly helping me for free in their free time, I'm not going to force that. I can only be grateful to them.
But as soon as I have the money, I'll hire a professional translator. I've spoken to translators, they're willing to translate at $1,000 to $2,000 per chapter. So I know the price. All I have to do is raise the money. I'm working on it.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
That seems like and absurd amount of money to me.
Yeah, that is. Unfortunately, there are not many professional translators in my country who translate large-scale, entertaining texts from Hungarian to English, and that's why they ask a lot of money. The script for the game is already almost 300 pages long, and I'm still writing the RotCL. Of course, I'll look into it from time to time to see if I can find a cheaper one.

Reactions: Ghostly

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, that is. Unfortunately, there are not many professional translators in my country who translate large-scale, entertaining texts from Hungarian to English, and that's why they ask a lot of money. The script for the game is already almost 300 pages long, and I'm still writing the RotCL. Of course, I'll look into it from time to time to see if I can find a cheaper one.
You need more a proofreader than a translator.

You translate it as good as you can, and then a proofreader fixes your mistakes, without the need to know hungarian

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I don't understand this. I don't know a word of Russian. There are only Hungarian and Engrish versions of the game. :unsure:
Sorry, my mistake. Incomplete sentences, some words like "in short" (you used "briefly" instead. I suppose, that's Google translate), I was sure that original language was Russian. Magyar is close but totally not Russian, sorry again.
The money. I don't make much money with my full-time job. I'd like to hire a professional translator, but I can't afford it right now. But there are those who help correct the English text. They edited the prologue and chapters one and five. They didn't do the other chapters, for understandable reasons (volume, time). And since they're selflessly helping me for free in their free time, I'm not going to force that. I can only be grateful to them.
But as soon as I have the money, I'll hire a professional translator. I've spoken to translators, they're willing to translate at $1,000 to $2,000 per chapter. So I know the price. All I have to do is raise the money. I'm working on it.
As it was already said, you should hire proofreader, not a translator. It's much, much cheaper. Proofreader don't translate text for you (and there's no need for him/her to know original language), he points on errors of translation and makes a suggestions how to make it right. It's lke those volunteers who helps you correct English text. But people working for money always do it better than people working for free. I can see part of text was proofread, I wish for better, but it's readable at least. Part of text that wasn't proofread... it's hell on Earth to read that, it's like you don't even read what you translate. And not only errors of translation, proofreader also points on mistypes.

Reactions: Izirider

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I have some interest in playing this game. I see that the NTR content is avoidable and that's great. I also really dislike games that contain rape or have rape as part of someone's backstory, does this game have that type of content? It seems like it could.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I have some interest in playing this game. I see that the NTR content is avoidable and that's great. I also really dislike games that contain rape or have rape as part of someone's backstory, does this game have that type of content? It seems like it could.
Not so far. One of the characters tell you about how her father hit her mother, her sister and herself when they were little, but she tells you that he hit them, not rape them

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
in latest chapter when in the basement MC meets Malcolm, both the options of telling him you met before and saying you haven't end up leading to same conversation of Raven asking Malcom if this is how he forgets about the past.. something that should only be available if you mentioned they met in the past but not for the other option.
not sure if its just text or if it will have some meaning in future updates..

Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
in latest chapter when in the basement MC meets Malcolm, both the options of telling him you met before and saying you haven't end up leading to same conversation of Raven asking Malcom if this is how he forgets about the past.. something that should only be available if you mentioned they met in the past but not for the other option.
not sure if its just text or if it will have some meaning in future updates..
That was an error, a fix it. Thanks!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
oh and if some kind soul makes a mcnamechange mod that would be really swell, just saying. :) looking forward to more

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I haven't started this game. But is there is a choice for us to divorce wife to never see her again or her ntr scenes. And we can enjoy all other girls with apt amount of sex?

Like we eliminate eric with big brother after sometime of game, to enjoy rest of the content without feeling any danger of ntr.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I haven't started this game. But is there is a choice for us to divorce wife to never see her again or her ntr scenes. And we can enjoy all other girls with apt amount of sex?

Like we eliminate eric with big brother after sometime of game, to enjoy rest of the content without feeling any danger of ntr.
No. If Rick and Cora get divorced, Cora won't be out of the game. But NTR sections can be avoided without divorce, and Rick can sleep with the other women even if he stays married. In fact, with some women, even if he stays loyal to his wife. Cora's bisexual, so they can take another woman to the party if it turns out that way.

Is there an option to change the name in the beginning?
Nope.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No. If Rick and Cora get divorced, Cora won't be out of the game. But NTR sections can be avoided without divorce, and Rick can sleep with the other women even if he stays married. In fact, with some women, even if he stays loyal to his wife. Cora's bisexual, so they can take another woman to the party if it turns out that way.

Nope.
So as long as we keep cora around with rick, Harem is possible without ntr? And what's with open relationship?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes