Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So as long as we keep cora around with rick, Harem is possible without ntr?
Yes. They'll be able to enter into an open marriage at some point in the story. To do that, Cora doesn't have to have sex with another man but Rick. Alternatively, Cora can optionally sleep with other women (current potential candidates are Miranda and Beth). And Rick shouldn't neglect his wife.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes. They'll be able to enter into an open marriage at some point in the story. To do that, Cora doesn't have to have sex with another man but Rick. Alternatively, Cora can optionally sleep with other women (current potential candidates are Miranda and Beth). And Rick shouldn't neglect his wife.
Thankyou for the clarification. I thought open relationship means cora have free pass to sleep with men too (no prblm if she sleeps with women.)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
What happens if MC is faithful & maintain only non sexual friendly relationship with other females, but Cora cheats in office? (Yes, if we choose that), She will admit it to husband at any point of the game upto now? According to Walkthrough, there are options to be honest with wife from MC's POV. But, I didn't seen any options for wife to be honest about her cheating. I seen somewhere in game thread that cora has a chapter dedicated to her with "self" options as secondary MC. So, will she have an option to be honest in that chapter?

(Sorry, im saying all this based on walkthrough, but not played the game).

Had some shocking bad experiences with some games, So seeing both walkthrough & other comments in game thread before starting the gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thankyou for the clarification. I thought open relationship means cora have free pass to sleep with men too (no prblm if she sleeps with women.)
In the case of an open marriage, Cora is also free to sleep with other men, then there will be no consequences (fight or divorce). But it's totally optional. You decide who Cora and Rick have sex with. That's not going to change with an open marriage.

What happens if MC is faithful & maintain only non sexual friendly relationship with other females, but Cora cheats in office? She will admit it to husband at any point of the game upto now? According to Walkthrough, there are options to be honest with wife from MC's POV. But, I didn't seen any options for wife to be honest about her cheating. I seen somewhere in game thread that cora has a chapter dedicated to her with "self" options as secondary MC, then why don't we have an option from her perspective to be honest atleast in that cor's dedicated chapter?

(Sorry, im saying all this based on walkthrough, but not played the game).

Had some shocking bad experiences with some games, So seeing both walkthrough & other comments in game thread before starting the gameplay.
If Rick stays loyal, but Cora cheats on him, that could be one of the reasons they're getting divorced, and vice versa.So far, there's been absolutely no possibility of Cora or Rick admitting infidelity to their partner. Rick wasn't being honest with Cora about cheating, they were talking about something else.
In Chapter 6, there will be two events that could result in Rick or Cora learning of his partner's infidelity. Or both of us. But only in a later chapter.

NTR is an avoidable event in this game. At the very beginning, when there was only the Prologue and the Chapter 1, it was. At the time, I had no idea that there was such a thing as NTR. Plus, I erroneously thought everyone was playing like me: the main character fucks every possible woman. That's why I came to the wrong conclusion that then the protagonist's wife would be free to have sex with anyone too. It was a stupid idea. So I reworked the first chapter, and since then I've been careful to make NTR optional (it hasn't been since but in Chapter 6 there will be - if you took the opportunity in Chapter 1, because if you don't, the topic won't come up). This even came in good, because it made Cora a more significant character.

The only thing I haven't changed, and I never will, is that Cora and Rick cheated on each other before they got married. This has been referred to on several points. But I'm not going to show you any of this, and no guy from Cora's past is going to show up.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In the case of an open marriage, Cora is also free to sleep with other men, then there will be no consequences (fight or divorce). But it's totally optional. You decide who Cora and Rick have sex with. That's not going to change with an open marriage.

If Rick stays loyal, but Cora cheats on him, that could be one of the reasons they're getting divorced, and vice versa.So far, there's been absolutely no possibility of Cora or Rick admitting infidelity to their partner. Rick wasn't being honest with Cora about cheating, they were talking about something else.
In Chapter 6, there will be two events that could result in Rick or Cora learning of his partner's infidelity. Or both of us. But only in a later chapter.

NTR is an avoidable event in this game. At the very beginning, when there was only the Prologue and the Chapter 1, it was. At the time, I had no idea that there was such a thing as NTR. Plus, I erroneously thought everyone was playing like me: the main character fucks every possible woman. That's why I came to the wrong conclusion that then the protagonist's wife would be free to have sex with anyone too. It was a stupid idea. So I reworked the first chapter, and since then I've been careful to make NTR optional (it hasn't been since but in Chapter 6 there will be - if you took the opportunity in Chapter 1, because if you don't, the topic won't come up). This even came in good, because it made Cora a more significant character.

The only thing I haven't changed, and I never will, is that Cora and Rick cheated on each other before they got married. This has been referred to on several points. But I'm not going to show you any of this, and no guy from Cora's past is going to show up.
It's all very confusing to me. By open marriage, it is not the harem route. Yes, we have control over who cora sleeps with. But still it doesn't hide the fact that Cora have desires to sleep with other men too & also "right" to sleep with other men & she can use it anytime she want. (by player's choice). So, yeah it's not a harem route. It's totally a open relationship. Just because she don't sleep with other men, doesn't mean that she don't have "right" or "choice" to other men. We are only "stopping" her by choices, but we are not changing the "fact" of open relationship.

This is not the harem game, in harem game, one male MC sleeps with other females, and other females won't have any choice or even "desire" to sleep with other men except MC. I mean, even if chocies are given to them, based on their characters designed in harem, they still say no.

So, I don't know how you are calling this game contains a harem route too. Yeah, if you implement even atleast one choice where wife says "No, I don't have any interest to sleep with other men, you are the only for me but you can sleep with other women", then, you can say it as a harem route too, you can differentiate both open relationship & harem route by that "one" choice. But, as long as cora have right to sleep with other mean, it is not harem whether she uses that "right" or not.

Sorry man, even before starting the game, I have these many you can issues with this game. I don't know how I will feel when I actually play this game.

I think for the players who think like me, only faithful route is playable in this game. Then, I can feel "happy" that wife don't have "right" to sleep with other men while playing game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fafeh

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I don't call it harem route at all. Both the walkthrough and the game code contain the name "open marriage". That's how I think of it. That's how I write the story.
There are two women in the game who think that way about Rick, but that's it. Cora's not one of them, she won't be. She (and Rick) is constantly tempted, and part of the story of how the player responds to these temptations.
If you don't like it, then I honestly recommend that you look for another game, because in this case, it's really not your game.

And you said, by taking ntr route in chapter 1 is came out "good" in chapter 6, Cora becomes more significant. So, you actually saying those who playing non ntr route are making cora character as less significant?
No! The rework came out good, because Cora has become a significant character for the whole story. The sentence about chapter six was just a side note. That's why I put it in brackets.
Whether you're on NTR, Spouse, Divorce or Open Marriage route, that doesn't matter, Rick could become a crime lord, and Cora stays in the game as a secondary protagonist the whole time. Obviously, each route will have a different ending. Rick can finish the story with Cora, or Sam, or Miri and Ash, or Cora-Sam-Ash-Miri-Jess-Rachel-Kelly-Judit or he can be alone. And Cora can finish the story with Rick or Daniel or Miri or Beth and Jake, or she'll be alone too. (These are just examples, not the real endings!) Or they can both die. (This is really going to be one of the endings.)

Sorry man, even before starting the game, I have these many issues with my game. I don't know how I will feel when I actually play this game.
There's only one way to find out: you play with it. If you like it, it's good, if you don't, you delete it. I won't be offended, I promise. :) Or you won't try it at all. That's okay, too.

Reactions: TundraLupus

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't call it harem route at all. Both the walkthrough and the game code contain the name "open marriage". That's how I think of it. That's how I write the story.
There are two women in the game who think that way about Rick, but that's it. Cora's not one of them, she won't be. She (and Rick) is constantly tempted, and part of the story of how the player responds to these temptations.
If you don't like it, then I honestly recommend that you look for another game, because in this case, it's really not your game.

No! The rework came out good, because Cora has become a significant character for the whole story. The sentence about chapter six was just a side note. That's why I put it in brackets.
Whether you're on NTR, Spouse, Divorce or Open Marriage route, that doesn't matter, Rick could become a crime lord, and Cora stays in the game as a secondary protagonist the whole time. Obviously, each route will have a different ending. Rick can finish the story with Cora, or Sam, or Miri and Ash, or Cora-Sam-Ash-Miri-Jess-Rachel-Kelly-Judit or he can be alone. And Cora can finish the story with Rick or Daniel or Miri or Beth and Jake, or she'll be alone too. (These are just examples, not the real endings!) Or they can both die. (This is really going to be one of the endings.)

There's only one way to find out: you play with it. If you like it, it's good, if you don't, you delete it. I won't be offended, I promise. :) Or you won't try it at all. That's okay, too.
Just tell me if i reject the office ntr route, will there be another ntr scene where another man comes & we have to again reject that option? There isn't any ntr "on" or "off" switch? I can adjust with that first office option as a variable for ntr on/off. But, i dont want to see other options of ntr in future if i selected non ntr option in office.

Non NTR fanbase don't want to see ntr options pop up multiple times. We just want to lock ntr options with one option. Is that possible?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just tell me if i reject the office ntr route, will there be another ntr scene where another man comes & we have to again reject that option?
If you reject Daniel in the office, you don't have to turn him down a second time. But other guys will have to be rejected at least once in the same way. Cora's a beautiful woman, and she's approached by guys. And Cora's going to think about it when she sees a man she likes. There's no option to turn off Cora's desires or other guys' desires in the game.

There isn't any ntr "on" or "off" switch?
No, there isn't.

Is that possible?
No.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you reject Daniel in the office, you don't have to turn him down a second time. But other guys will have to be rejected at least once in the same way. Cora's a beautiful woman, and she's approached by guys. And Cora's going to think about it when she sees a man she likes. There's no option to turn off Cora's desires or other guys' desires in the game.

No, there isn't.

No.
So, upto ending of the game we have to keep on rejecting wife's ntr route options in any route we play? So, even at the ending, if MC ends with all women (which includes cora), then also we have to assume it's still a "open marriage ending?" because at the ending also, wife still have "right" to sleep with another men, & not ready to accept Crime Lord Rick as Ultimate Harem King?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And My dear mods of this game thread, please remove "harem" tag from this game & also from genre category too. The game dev himself openly accepted that this game does not have a harem route at all.

Reactions: Milflover68

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
YES! Cora will have the right to have sex with other men and women until the end of the game. Unless she dies. Necrophilia won't be, that's not good. And she's not coming back as a zombie. :)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
lmao thats sounds like a awful game. "your wife is constsnatly aroused by other guy and will cheat on her if you dont stop her." amazing writing, half the games turning down other men trying to rail your wife. adding this one to ignore list.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
YES! Cora will have the right to have sex with other men and women until the end of the game. Unless she dies. Necrophilia won't be, that's not good. And she's not coming back as a zombie. :)
I talking about the ending, not the "upto the ending". I mean, we rejected all ntr options, finally cora & rest of women are with Rick at ending. So, we has to suppose cora finally locked herself from ntr route at that " End"? Or we still have to assume that cora still have "right" to have with other men too after that ending too?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think ntr fans will absolutely love this game. They can select options which make MC die, but make cora alive with selecting all available ntr options & root for a ending where cora can have a "gangbang" scene with mafia lol.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I love you, sorry, but really I love this approach very much, and I can't wait for them to have that conversation, for me kissing isn't cheating so my character is doing that but won't go any further until he and Cora have the conversation.

Also, can I request something? In the future give us steps on NTR, like: start with the kiss, and then give us the option to go further or not.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So I tried this but haven't finished yet and I don't think I will. I really don't like Cora and I am guessing that there's no way to get rid of her. She either is with you being "her" or she fucks other guys right? She really is a unlikable all around (maybe she gets better idk) and constantly hearing her thoughts how she's lusting over half the people she comes across is like the biggest turn off.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So I tried this but haven't finished yet and I don't think I will. I really don't like Cora and I am guessing that there's no way to get rid of her. She either is with you being "her" or she fucks other guys right? She really is a unlikable all around (maybe she gets better idk) and constantly hearing her thoughts how she's lusting over half the people she comes across is like the biggest turn off.
I think, if we can bear that ntr scene in the office, the divorce route is the best for non-ntr fanbase. Then, By MC's perspective, Cora isn't his love instrest anymore, & we players don't have to give a damn about cora & her sexual affairs. After MC came to know about cora's office cheating, We can persue other relationships in game without feeling "guilty". I think there are also other girls in this game who can be better "wife" material then cora ever be.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It was a nice scene between the MC and Cora especially if we tell her everything my surprise at how much the other women fear her she looked ready to rip the other women apart I'd hate to imagine what she would do to us if she caught Rick with another woman. :LOL:
The real question is what rick will do after he comes to know about cora's office affair (assuming he is still in faithful with all spouse route options selected available to him). Is he going to be a wimp & just suck it up like a cuck. Or Is he going to respond like cora if she caught rick with another women?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes