TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
still hoping a hero will make a mcname change mod :p
Cant, you use the close with unren and then just type whatever the call name for the mc is = (whatever name you want)? like the var/definition for MC is Alexander so you would type: Alexander = (name)? sorry didn't look at this game's code, but it should work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Cant, you use the close with unren and then just type whatever the call name for the mc is = (whatever name you want)? like the var/definition for MC is Alexander so you would type: Alexander = (name)? sorry didn't look at this game's code, but it should work.
I honestly have never used "unren" was a afraid cause I heard it can be used to break a vn tbh

list101

Mar 18, 2019
very interesting story, yet because of the horrible engrish it is very often hard to understand the meaning - it looks like google auto-translator job

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The real question is what rick will do after he comes to know about cora's office affair
That's if it happens, there was the option that she turns it down and stays faithful to Rick but I'd guess she wouldn't be happy if he was cheating on her that's if she was to find out of course.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That's if it happens, there was the option that she turns it down and stays faithful to Rick but I'd guess she wouldn't be happy if he was cheating on her that's if she was to find out of course.
True, we can avoid that. But, we can also aviod MC's cheating too. That's not my question at all. You are wondering what's happens if cora finds out about Rick's cheating. I'm wondering what happens if Rick find out cora's cheating lol.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
True, we can avoid that. But, we can also aviod MC's cheating too. That's not my question at all. You are wondering what's happens if cora finds out about Rick's cheating. I'm wondering what happens if Rick find out cora's cheating lol.
I see I'd go with what you said in the original post I'd imagine it will be one or the other everything has been optional so far so I guess it could become a choice. I've kept Cora as faithful and trying my hardest with keeping Rick faithful only because I feel as though they are good together and Cora has certainly grown on me over the updates.

Reactions: Izirider

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I see I'd go with what you said in the original post I'd imagine it will be one or the other everything has been optional so far so I guess it could become a choice. I've kept Cora as faithful and trying my hardest with keeping Rick faithful only because I feel as though they are good together and Cora has certainly grown on me over the updates.
I came here for harem, after i came to know that it doesn't exists, I still gave a chance to play this game because dev told me so. So, I played. Crime story is so good & different. But girls are not interesting to me at all except Cora, her character handled so well in crime story's part of the game. She is very significant. But, i don't like cora in the sexual part of the story. She is not a "ideal wife" material to me. I already given my reasons for that in my other comments. So, cora's faithful route is not "rewarding" enough for me. And I don't like open marriage (becoz it's not harem) or divorce route too. So, finally I got remained with cora's cheating route. So, i played only that route. I will choose "forgive cora" option (if it exists in future) upto the end of game. I enjoying non-sexual story of this game. I don't want to miss seeing Rick becoming Crime Lord.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can dev or anybody give me a explanation about arguy's relationship with cora in future? Unlike Daniel, arguy options seems to be much complicated because it involves romance, future marriage etc. Even walkthrough gave me that warning too that path may lead to bad ending. What's the best option for faithful route, open marriage, divorce (i'm not interested in divorce but still want to know).

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Can dev or anybody give me a explanation about arguy's relationship with cora in future? Unlike Daniel, arguy options seems to be much complicated because it involves romance, future marriage etc. Even walkthrough gave me that warning too that path may lead to bad ending. What's the best option for faithful route, open marriage, divorce (i'm not interested in divorce but still want to know).
The most important thing is that Rick and Argay be friends or at least business partners. It will be available on all route. Only Cora will have to make the right decision at a certain time and situation in a future chapter.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The most important thing is that Rick and Argay be friends or at least business partners. It will be available on all route. Only Cora will have to make the right decision at a certain time and situation in a future chapter.
Ok, that's for future and no spoilers. But, my question is regarding 2 options given in argay date. Jealous and romance. Which option is best for faithful, Which option best for NTR, which option is best for open marriage, which option best for divorce.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
and constantly hearing her thoughts how she's lusting over half the people she comes across is like the biggest turn off.
And thats what the dev made the wife in this game? Can anyone else confirm? That doesn't sound like an enjoyable experience at all. Why would anyone think thats a good idea to write the wife like that? Unless maybe your supposed to hate her guts, then I it makes sense.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
And thats what the dev made the wife in this game? Can anyone else confirm? That doesn't sound like an enjoyable experience at all. Why would anyone think thats a good idea to write the wife like that? Unless maybe your supposed to hate her guts, then I it makes sense.
Dev kind of said that
Cora's a beautiful woman, and she's approached by guys. And Cora's going to think about it when she sees a man she likes. There's no option to turn off Cora's desires
But a lot of people don't seem to mind it so maybe I am the odd ball.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dev kind of said that

But a lot of people don't seem to mind it so maybe I am the odd ball.
Lot of people? There aren't lot of people here. Many people already left playing the game. Those who are still there remaining, becoz they love this game for their own reasons. And these few fans are defending it by being more vocal in this thread. That's it. And now this game don't have harem tag too. So, yeah may be some players leave this game.

But anyway, i tried this game & still continued to play this game, now waiting for update, becoz of the crime story. It's different & new. Good renders. Even Wife's non-sexual story (crime) handled well & she is significant to the story as she is the secondary protagonist.

But still.........
yes, I can agree with you with the wife's sexual side of the story. It handled in such a way that many would hate her character & chose other girls in this game. Yes, she have loyal fans too. But overall, she got more hatred than admiration. She became a scapegoat. Nobody is bothering that MC's best friend betrayed him in this story. But they got frustrated with wife's sexual story. Because sex matters more in adult games than friendship. It's open secret.

Yes, I can understand you, because i'm also one of you. So, yeah, as dev said to me, if u want try this game, then go ahead. If you hate it after trying, delete it. If you dont want to play this game at all? That's also okay.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Wife is the secondary protagonist of this game & upcoming chapter will runs on her perspective with choices dedicated to her.
That worries me, well as long as it is divided by chapters I won't mind the multiple protagonists that much, I just hope it doesn't become the type of VN that keeps jumping from one to the other every minute.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes