Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hey Guys i made a Rise of the Crime Lord Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.7-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Rise of the Crime Lord" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any plans to add "Gallery" to the mod?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Any news about update?
Sure. Here is a public Patreon post:
1608542264130.png

After a long hiatus, let me give you a quick progress report. About half of the new chapter is ready. After all this time, you can think: "Is that all you've got?"
Yes, that's all. But that's a lot. The new chapter is really going to be big. While previous chapters have averaged 5-10 phases, Chapter 7 consists of 21 sections.
Passing away will be the main theme of the chapter. Rick is aware that if he meets Dr. Dunn and Hayden, things could go very wrong. He could die. With that in mind, he lives his "last day". How this last day develops depends in part on past decisions and partly on the decisions that can be made in this chapter. And there's going to be a lot of decisions.
It's also going to be the first day of the (old) new Rick, who's less concerned about his marriage and his job and willing to do anything for his family and partly for himself.
After a long hiatus, let me give you a quick progress report. About half of the new chapter is ready. After all this time, you can think: "Is that all you've got?"
Yes, that's all. But that's a lot. The new chapter is really going to be big. While previous chapters have averaged 5-10 phases, Chapter 7 consists of 21 sections.
Passing away will be the main theme of the chapter. Rick is aware that if he meets Dr. Dunn and Hayden, things could go very wrong. He could die. With that in mind, he lives his "last day". How this last day develops depends in part on past decisions and partly on the decisions that can be made in this chapter. And there's going to be a lot of decisions.
It's also going to be the first day of the (old) new Rick, who's less concerned about his marriage and his job and willing to do anything for his family and partly for himself.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Is the NTR in this game a major plot point? I don't usually enjoy games with NTR but I don't mind it if it's crucial to the plot. (This would be my first dabble into a game with NTR tag.)

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When is the new update coming

If all goes well, I'll buy my new PC next month. A much powerful one than the current machine, which is almost ten years old. Which means that not only will I be able to create a chapter faster, but probably the quality of the images will also improve significantly. So fingers crossed.
As for Chapter 7, I closed another section this weekend. However, there are still five stages to go, but the good news is that more than half of the chapter is ready.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Is the NTR in this game a major plot point? I don't usually enjoy games with NTR but I don't mind it if it's crucial to the plot. (This would be my first dabble into a game with NTR tag.)
No it is not. You can choose ntr route or not while playing as a wife. So that means you can choose more open relationship or not for the future.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
No it is not. You can choose ntr route or not while playing as a wife. So that means you can choose more open relationship or not for the future.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that it's optional. Will be doing my first playthrough in a bit. (y)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Before trying the game i wanted to ask how much cuck content is there? I mean forced cuck.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Before trying the game i wanted to ask how much cuck content is there? I mean forced cuck.
I did a playthrough where the wife cheats and I only came across two NTR scenes. Both scenes are avoidable and I find the premise for the 2nd scene quite laughable tbh (not flaming, just my two cents). I'm not sure if I missed anything but reading earlier replies in the thread, it doesn't seem that I did.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I have a PT where both of them cheat, but at the same time fight for their marriage, and another one where both are faithul. I enjoy a lot both of them.

Cora :love: cheating is avoidable, but really hot imo, worth it. She is my favourite and i hope we can see more POV from her (and why not, a future MMF action with her would be amazing) . I like that she has her own desires and doesn't live only to pleasure the mc, no matter the circunstances

I love this game

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And guys like me are still waiting for first full sex scene with Ash, who is kind of only living for Male MC's pleasure unlike Male MC's wife. And some content with the milf too.

Reactions: Izirider

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I was reading a bit some post here, i'm really surprised of all the hypocrisy here (well, actually not really surprised ). So many hate toward Cora, while they love to flirt with whoever with 2 tits. And the mc fucked Cora´s sister on the day of their weddind, but no, the hate is toward Cora. Childish :LOL:
Well, for me is the better written character here and feels more real. And is normal to be attracted to others, even if you are married. They had an open relation in the past, but she is faithful to Rick since they are married. So i cannot see the issue here. Yes, she sometimes feels attracted to some guys, but Rick is attracted to all the fucking girls here. So please, less hypocrisy

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes