harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I was reading a bit some post here, i'm really surprised of all the hypocrisy here (well, actually not really surprised ). So many hate toward Cora, while they love to flirt with whoever with 2 tits. And the mc fucked Cora´s sister on the day of their weddind, but no, the hate is toward Cora. Childish :LOL:
Well, for me is the better written character here and feels more real. And is normal to be attracted to others, even if you are married. They had an open relation in the past, but she is faithful to Rick since they are married. So i cannot see the issue here. Yes, she sometimes feels attracted to some guys, but Rick is attracted to all the fucking girls here. So please, less hypocrisy
Obviously we are hypocrites. Have no shame to admit that. Just because we likes cheating and harem, doesn't mean I want other girls to that same for MC. Many of the players playing adult games to live their fantasy where we can be anything without consequences. We have real life for consequences. If i want to see consequences, why u think im playing adult game? i gonna live in my real life all the 24/7.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Obviously we are hypocrites. Have no shame to admit that. Just because we likes cheating and harem, doesn't mean I want other girls to that same for MC. Many of the players playing adult games to live their fantasy where we can be anything without consequences. We have real life for consequences. If i want to see consequences, why u think im playing adult game? i gonna live in my real life all the 24/7.
But i like characters that feels real, i enjoy them more. And i love other character to have desires, their own interests. This forum is plagued with hundreds of games where the girls just lives to please the MC, it is booooring.
Characters like Cora for me are a blow of fresh air. And well, she is still very devoted to the mc

And yes...harem is probably the thing i like less in this kind of games. Women aren't pokemon :ROFLMAO:, i like them fighting, angry, happy, etc, with feelings, and not just accepting everything for the mc pleasure ( i had in the past a gf that she just wanted to pleasure me, she has not hobbies, anything, the typical "whatever you want". Was so boring, that i ended the relation. Totally turn off

But hey, each one with his own. I can understand you, i just don't understand the hate towards her, more when she is the more complex character imo

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
But i like characters that feels real, i enjoy them more. And i love other character to have desires, their own interests. This forum is plagued with hundreds of games where the girls just lives to please the MC, it is booooring.
Characters like Cora for me are a blow of fresh air. And well, she is still very devoted to the mc

And yes...harem is probably the thing i like less in this kind of games. Women aren't pokemon :ROFLMAO:, i like them fighting, angry, happy, etc, with feelings, and not just accepting everything for the mc pleasure ( i had in the past a gf that she just wanted to pleasure me, she has not hobbies, anything, the typical "whatever you want". Was so boring, that i ended the relation. Totally turn off

But hey, each one with his own. I can understand you, i just don't understand the hate towards her, more when she is the more complex character imo
If i find the one thats says "whatever u want", i wont even come to this adult games & spend time on these rendering girls. . Thats the difference between your tastes and my tastes. And that " Wherever u want" girls are so rare in real life & almost like a fantasy, that resulted in the popularity of harem games in adult zone.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I was reading a bit some post here, i'm really surprised of all the hypocrisy here (well, actually not really surprised ). So many hate toward Cora, while they love to flirt with whoever with 2 tits. And the mc fucked Cora´s sister on the day of their weddind, but no, the hate is toward Cora. Childish :LOL:
Well, for me is the better written character here and feels more real. And is normal to be attracted to others, even if you are married. They had an open relation in the past, but she is faithful to Rick since they are married. So i cannot see the issue here. Yes, she sometimes feels attracted to some guys, but Rick is attracted to all the fucking girls here. So please, less hypocrisy
Awww boohoo cry me a river. At the end of the day it's a game where we can live out our personal fantasies, it does not reflect real life whatsoever so there's no need to ram your own fantasies down our throats.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Awww boohoo cry me a river. At the end of the day it's a game where we can live out our personal fantasies, it does not reflect real life whatsoever so there's no need to ram your own fantasies down our throats.
Sorry, but i'm not the one complaining to the dev again and again because the game doesn't adjust to my fantasies. Actually i'm very happy with the result, not like others

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Sorry, but i'm not the one complaining to the dev again and again because the game doesn't adjust to my fantasies. Actually i'm very happy with the result, not like others
It is quite obvious that you have a warped notion of 'complaining'. Literally no one here is complaining, except you who decided to call us out on our personal fantasies. That's quite CHILDISH if I may say so ;)

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
It is quite obvious that you have a warped notion of 'complaining'. Literally no one here is complaining, except you who decided to call us out on our personal fantasies. That's quite CHILDISH if I may say so ;)

Just wanted to say that Cora and Rick are very similar in their behaviour and feelings, so i cannot understand the hate toward her (especially when Rick cheats on her in their wedding day, imaging if it was the opposite!!). But is just my opinion and probably other people don't see it like that.

Lets enjoy the game, and of course, each one can have their own fantasies (y)

cheers

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
1. MC's name can't be changed. It is default Rick. Thats it. (If anybody can make name mod, good.)

2. Yes, This game have MC's wife as a secondary protagonist. And yes she plays a major role in this game, along with choices dedicated to her, especially in this update chapter 6.

3. Yes, there's gonna be NTR options for wife all along the game. Upto past update, there is one ntr scene, present update i don't know, but upto the end of the game in future, she goona have ntr options. We can't stop those options occuring. But we can aviod ntr by making right choices, as we are also picking choices for wife to cheat on MC.

4. And Yeah, in future there will be open relationship option. But, yeah no harem. Technically you can stop the wife from sleeping with men, by picking right options, but she always gonna have lust feelings over other men. Those are unavoidable. So, yeah, not a harem game too. Even if we exclude wife in harem, some other girls are not okay with sharing MC with other girls. They are jealous and wants to keep him for themselves.

So, yeah, after all these, you want to play this game, go ahead. It does have a nice mafia story, hot girls, hot Milf.
After reading this there is no reason for me to even try the game.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes