Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Interesting thoughts are born here pro and contra, it is good to read them. But let me throw in a question:
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?
For me, mentality matters the most.

Is she just going out and having fun and MC knows, approves, and is doing the same thing? Then guy, girl, trans it doesn't matter.

Is she falling in love with someone else and thinking of them as a partner? Then I'd prefer it to be a girl or trans that MC is also interested in, making it a poly relationship.

What I would prefer to avoid is the wife with two lovers, one of which is the MC.

I also have the same preferences for MC. What I'd prefer to avoid is a MC with two families situation. Anything more serious than a fling needs to be agreed upon by both MC and his wife.

Reactions: Izirider

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?
This is my general opinion on the matter as I haven't played your game yet because of the multi protagonist and the NTR tag.

Her sleeping or thinking about other guys is a no-go for me, when it comes to LI sleeping with other women it is not disturbing or anything but as I'm not really a fan of pure lesbian content I don't need that content even in harem games. Also, it depends on if the male MC can also have the women Cora sleeps with or not if they are exclusive to her I'm not interested in that content.

For me, the only "good" girl x girl content in these games is in a group sex scene's when the male MC is fucking one girl and the other girls getting it on with each other.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
They just want her to be totally loyal to Rick (even he is not loyal to her), but i guess they can tolerate more if she sleeps with some girls? i don't know.
She already admitted to her friend during early part of the game that she already slept with other guys w/o Rick's knowledge, so loyal Cora is but an illusion. This is the reason why I already have a pre-conceived dislike of Cora even before the sexy stuff happens ingame.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
For me, mentality matters the most.

Is she just going out and having fun and MC knows, approves, and is doing the same thing? Then guy, girl, trans it doesn't matter.

Is she falling in love with someone else and thinking of them as a partner? Then I'd prefer it to be a girl or trans that MC is also interested in, making it a poly relationship.

What I would prefer to avoid is the wife with two lovers, one of which is the MC.

I also have the same preferences for MC. What I'd prefer to avoid is a MC with two families situation. Anything more serious than a fling needs to be agreed upon by both MC and his wife.
I'll have to correct you there if the wife has two lovers it still is a poly relationship, it is known as a V and it is one of the most common types, actually dating as a couple is normally frowned upon in the poly community as normally the couple just wants to fix a bad relationship using a third, a poly relationship takes many different forms if you meant that you would prefer if the Cora and Rick feel in love with the same person separately than yes it could be a healthy poly relationship.

As for me I prefer poly relationships to be as free as possible, being poly is about loving more than one person romantically, and I think people should be free to love as many people as they want, being that number 0 or 50, as long as it is healthy of course.

edit: your last sentence is spot on though, for serious relationships they should talk about it, and when/if more people have a serious relationship they should be included in the conversation as well.

edit2: it doesn't need to be a kitchen table(everyone involved in every important decision, which is the one I prefer personally), but yeah everyone should be aware of your other serious relationships even if they don't want to meet their metamours

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
She already admitted to her friend during early part of the game that she already slept with other guys w/o Rick's knowledge, so loyal Cora is but an illusion. This is the reason why I already have a pre-conceived dislike of Cora even before the sexy stuff happens ingame.
But that was before their wedding. They cheated each other a lot of times, sometimes they knew other times not. And both of them did it.

After their wedding, none of them cheated (and that is a really big step, because they just love to have casual sex :LOL: ).

But again, i don't know why i'm having this kind of discussion, is just stupid. Some people like some kinks and other people nope. I'm just fortunate that i don't care any kind of kinks, i just like to enjoy.

There is not a lot of games with this whole cheating part so well done and exciting (they love each other, but the urge... :devilish: ), so i'm just enjoying it a lot

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'll have to correct you there if the wife has two lovers it still is a poly relationship, it is known as a V and it is one of the most common types, actually dating as a couple is normally frowned upon in the poly community as normally the couple just wants to fix a bad relationship using a third, a poly relationship takes many different forms if you meant that you would prefer if the Cora and Rick feel in love with the same person separately than yes it could be a healthy poly relationship.

As for me I prefer poly relationships to be as free as possible, being poly is about loving more than one person romantically, and I think people should be free to love as many people as they want, being that number 0 or 50, as long as it is healthy of course.

edit: your last sentence is spot on though, for serious relationships they should talk about it, and when/if more people have a serious relationship they should be included in the conversation as well.

edit2: it doesn't need to be a kitchen table(everyone involved in every important decision, which is the one I prefer personally), but yeah everyone should be aware of your other serious relationships even if they don't want to meet their metamours
Yeah, the V leaves way too much chance for someone to be excluded and foster jealousy, in my opinion. And even if it's less common, I still would prefer to have, and to play, a MFF triangle relationship.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, the V leaves way too much chance for someone to be excluded and foster jealousy, in my opinion. And even if it's less common, I still would prefer to have, and to play, a MFF triangle relationship.
it isn't uncommon, as I said it tends to happen quite a bit, the unhealthy part is unicorn hunting, just accepting someone in the relationship if they are going to date both people, also the V is actually one of the most stable ones and that gives less trouble, of course, it tends to grow from there as the other people tend to get into other relationships unless they are in closed V, and the more relationships the harder it is to maintain because of time and such, there is a link in my signature under spoilers to a Reddit all about polyamory, there they explain way better than I could, but yeah if you were talking about the characters coincidentally falling in love for the same person than that would be more than fine.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
But again, i don't know why i'm having this kind of discussion, is just stupid. Some people like some kinks and other people nope. I'm just fortunate that i don't care any kind of kinks, i just like to enjoy.
it is probably easier to made normal games than, this Adoult games...

lost of games are made by element of anger,jealousy, revenge atc. your Li,familly members are going to be killed, but bring there sex and sexual preferences,than it starting to be mission impossible :D

(still after all years here i dont know how developers dont know that NTR is problem :D it is most discused and "hated" kink here)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
from the way the characters "speak" it sounds more like before the wedding they had an open relationship, so I don't even consider it cheating, after all, they both knew it was happening and just didn't care, basically they are having a hard time getting out of the relationship pattern imposed by society when it is obviously not something that works for them

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
it is probably easier to made normal games than, this Adoult games...

lost of games are made by element of anger,jealousy, revenge atc. your Li,familly members are going to be killed, but bring there sex and sexual preferences,than it starting to be mission impossible :D

(still after all years here i dont know how developers dont know that NTR is problem :D it is most discused and "hated" kink here)
they probably assume that the people that are not into it will just ignore the game, you know as people should with something they don't like and isn't harming anyone, but that just doesn't seem to be human nature, sadly.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
it isn't uncommon, as I said it tends to happen quite a bit, the unhealthy part is unicorn hunting, just accepting someone in the relationship if they are going to date both people, also the V is actually one of the most stable ones and that gives less trouble, of course, it tends to grow from there as the other people tend to get into other relationships unless they are in closed V, and the more relationships the harder it is to maintain because of time and such, there is a link in my signature under spoilers to a Reddit all about polyamory, there they explain way better than I could, but yeah if you were talking about the characters coincidentally falling in love for the same person than that would be more than fine.
I adore triads but hate unicorn hunting. Lol
If triad is formed naturally, however, it's amazing.

I'm predominantly monogamous-minded, so swinging is the most comfortable open relationship for me to see in a game, and cuckolding my least favourite.

I want MC to do things with his wife as my first option.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I adore triads but hate unicorn hunting. Lol
If triad is formed naturally, however, it's amazing.

I'm predominantly monogamous-minded, so swinging is the most comfortable open relationship for me to see in a game, and cuckolding my least favourite.

I want MC to do things with his wife as my first option.
I completely agree with the first statements.

And totally understand the second one the important part for me is having a choice in this game, although I'm not completely against cuckolding if it is with some good characters that are close to the Mc I do not want it to be forced upon me.

I do like that too a lot actually, I mean they don't have to everything together but it is always amazing when they do at least some of it.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes