dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I agree with you. I started this game at the beginning
Interesting thoughts are born here pro and contra, it is good to read them. But let me throw in a question:
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?
Dev don't listen to these insecure virgins crying over their digital wifues even if the NTR is avoidable they'll whine and whine till game is plain old boring herum so pls don't change for these idiots who doesn't even pay u. a lot of ppl including myself like this game as it is first I actually didn't since cuz of English and the unavoidable NTR but it's been long since u corrected and I loved ever update and it's has an appealing plot too and plus the NTR is avoidable
Ps. Not a NTR hater everyone has there own kinks so get along or get Outta here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sicansios and laeg

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Ignoring the Yet Another Argument about NTR (TM), I have to say that I'm enjoying the game, but the image quality of the renders in dark scenes is terrible to the point of being completely distracting, especially in this update. I'm not sure what rendering/compression settings is being used, but the level of artifacting is just horrible:

ch7_miri14b.jpg

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is, she is (wife) suite good with the situation, even thinking to open it to girls, juste not bis ex. Because she both time and a more time with the MC.. Obviously more risks..

Reactions: Izirider

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Uh, also I forgot to mention this when I saw someone's comment, but I'm A-okay with Rick being with another man, there is very little bi content on this site and I'm all for more myself, of course as long as it is optional, but the dev has proven to be good at giving you options so far.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Interesting thoughts are born here pro and contra, it is good to read them. But let me throw in a question:
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?
For me all is same. I see lesbian NTR is also a same thing. If it is MFF threesome that's a whole different matter becoz Male MC gets to sleep with both females. But, if she sleeps with women without husband's agreement, that's called cheating too and it can be called as NTR too.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I never understood how someone's inner thoughts were considered NTR. It's human nature. Everyone fantasizing about having sex with people other than their girlfriend/spouse or vice versa. It's just how humans are. There is nothing wrong with it and it is not NTR unless you actually act on it. And seeing as you make the choice if you actually act on it, then it is just simply fantasy.

You can't tell me that you haven't watched a movie or T.V. show or seen some hot chick in passing and had a dirty thought like, "Man I so want to nibble on her olecranal skin."? We all do it. But do we act on it? No we don't (meaning if you are in a relationship already). It's just a nice little fantasy you have that makes you smile.

That's all this is. It's not NTR, it's just inner thoughts that we all have.
But, do you want to see your wife's thoughts about other men? No right? This game is being played by both Protoganists and that's what the prblm is. There is not a way for players to don't play the wife part at all. So many here in adult games like to immerse themselves in Male MC because we all know male population is almost too much heavy compare to female population here. So, yeah, cheating thoughts are unavoidable, thats why it's difficult for many players to support this game. Not because of optional NTR. Because some optional NTR games are doing very good although those games are shit, much focus on NTR routes to make them kinky and hardcore, while vanilla route is boring, slow, lame. And I hate them. This game is better compare to other optional NTR games except this one unavoidable thing.

But, dev said it's important to the game. So, yeah, he is prepared to see these kind of consequences from players already. So, I hope players also to find their peace in other games.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, just finished the update, really liked it, I just hope Cora and Rick grow a pair and talk to each other about opening the relationship soon, for fucks sake how can their marriage have lasted this long when they are this bad at communication?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
But, do you want to see your wife's thoughts about other men? No right? This game is being played by both Protoganists and that's what the prblm is. There is not a way for players to don't play the wife part at all. So many here in adult games like to immerse themselves in Male MC because we all know male population is almost too much heavy compare to female population here. So, yeah, cheating thoughts are unavoidable, thats why it's difficult for many players to support this game. Not because of optional NTR. Because some optional NTR games are doing very good although those games are shit, much focus on NTR routes to make them kinky and hardcore, while vanilla route is boring, slow, lame. And I hate them. This game is better compare to other optional NTR games except this one unavoidable thing.

But, dev said it's important to the game. So, yeah, he is prepared to see these kind of consequences from players already. So, I hope players also to find their peace in other games.
That's understandable from that viewpoint. I mentioned in another thread, I don't ever picture myself as the MC. I never play these games imagining I am the person in these games. I'm an observer reading someone else's story, not my own personal story. Just like when I read a book. I'm not the star of the show, I'm just reading someone else's story.

So the inner thoughts of other characters doesn't bother me cause I'm not the protagonist. It's not my story, it's someone else's. I'm just along for the ride. So it's not my wife's inner thoughts personally, it is some character in a story's inner thoughts. Which I want to hear cause it is their story I am reading, not mine.

It doesn't bother me either way. As long as it continues to be a choice that people can make on their own, I'm fine with it. Even if they have dirty thoughts about it, as long as the option to choose if we act on it or not is available, then I'm perfectly okay with whatever way they swing.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
One question. If you choose to be loyal, are there sex scenes between the couple or are there only scenes if you cheat?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
One question. If you choose to be loyal, are there sex scenes between the couple or are there only scenes if you cheat?
Bulk of the sex scenes in-game are between the husband and wife on the non-cheating path. In fact the latest update alone seems catered to the non-cheat path.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That's understandable from that viewpoint. I mentioned in another thread, I don't ever picture myself as the MC. I never play these games imagining I am the person in these games. I'm an observer reading someone else's story, not my own personal story. Just like when I read a book. I'm not the star of the show, I'm just reading someone else's story.

So the inner thoughts of other characters doesn't bother me cause I'm not the protagonist. It's not my story, it's someone else's. I'm just along for the ride. So it's not my wife's inner thoughts personally, it is some character in a story's inner thoughts. Which I want to hear cause it is their story I am reading, not mine.

It doesn't bother me either way. As long as it continues to be a choice that people can make on their own, I'm fine with it. Even if they have dirty thoughts about it, as long as the option to choose if we act on it or not is available, then I'm perfectly okay with whatever way they swing.
Nicely put, in games like this one I tend to think a lot like you, sadly I enjoy a little bit less because I do prefer to put myself as the MC, but if the proposal of the game is that I'm an observer or just the little voice in the characters head then I feel pretty much like you do.

I just want to add as well that if, and that is a big IF, the dev wants to take choices away from us when it has to do with other characters that are not Rick then it would be good if what happens was still connected to our choices for example: the wife only cheats if you are an asshole and treat her poorly, and maybe when you choose to cheat you don't do something for her or spend time with her and that bothers her and then in the future, she cheats, or stuff like that.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It's a bit weird of a question I suppose, but I'm guessing you're asking anyone? In my personal preferences, I don't like when a li fucks anyone but the mc. I'm probably in the minority on the site though... I dislike how often I see women in harem games suddenly collectively become bisexual and start fucking each other.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
(still after all years here i dont know how developers dont know that NTR is problem :D it is most discused and "hated" kink here)
There are different DEV and each of them has their own preferences so let NTR Dev do what they like and Non-NTR Dev do what they like especially those DEV you are not paying or supporting because to me its like your implying game developers to not make ntr game because its a problem for you and I don't see NTR as a problem nor the most hated kink , The only reason why it becomes a problem and the reason for the hate is because if NTR suddenly appear without warning in a game where its not suppose to be there. Other DEV makes both harem & ntr to please both parties but if there is no balance there is hate and whining (for example , the amount of beta male content is bigger than the alpha male). In this game I don't see any problem about that because everything is optional and the content of ntr isn't bigger than the non-ntr

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I hoped for more Cora Daniel scenes but sadly none this update, I'm not into ntr'd the MC, Its just that couple sex doesn't turn me on (I'd rather do that in real life than in game) so I'd rather choose Cora with Daniel since its optional but to Daniel only because he is not a jerk and MC with other woman and to answer the DEVS question please NO to Lesbian NTR

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Apparently, answering a dev's questions regarding what type of content I don't enjoy warrants a post deletion. :ROFLMAO: Izirider you're gonna get me banned one of these days pmsl.

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes