• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Right now, it's only Daniel. In the next chapter, Argay returns, and relations with Miria continue.
Thank you! I love how the story truly captures my choices. I feel like the game recognizes that I have been a faithful husband and I hope that continues. Even if the marriage has to end as a result of not making some long cheating wife path I would like to continue playing the role of faithful husband.

I love this story by the way, thats actually my favorite part :giggle:

Reactions: Izirider

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
But Ash lovers are getting blueballed again and again. But I hope, when the time comes, her sex will be worthy and her scenes keeps multiplicating from that update for every update. I hope her scenes won't be just romantic but also will add some hardcore action as well. I love "hardcore" romance. And yes it is possible for "hardcore sex" between lovers. It's not impossible scenario. We see them in real life as well.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
But Ash lovers are getting blueballed again and again. But I hope, when the time comes, her sex will be worthy and her scenes keeps multiplicating from that update for every update. I hope her scenes won't be just romantic but also will add some hardcore action as well. I love "hardcore" romance. And yes it is possible for "hardcore sex" between lovers. It's not impossible scenario. We see them in real life as well.
As a fellow Ash lover, I'm actually enjoying the slow build-up, and it fits with her somewhat reserved personality compared to Miri. But yeah, I hope Izirider rewards us Ash lovers with some hot steamy copulating action pretty soon :)

Reactions: harsha_26

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Not a bad game expected Rick to the main POV but was forced to play as the wife also. Anyway someone needs to change the game description. Moving on I don't kink shame, but seriously I want the option to kill the wife after she betrays you.:KEK:
Weird to me how there is no option to just dump the cheating bitch or just bullet her and move on.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
As a fellow Ash lover, I'm actually enjoying the slow build-up, and it fits with her somewhat reserved personality compared to Miri. But yeah, I hope Izirider rewards us Ash lovers with some hot steamy copulating action pretty soon :)
If in this chapter Rick dated Ash and took the move, there will be something in the next chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: A.C.H.B.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If in this chapter Rick dated Ash and took the move, there will be something in the next chapter.
May be cunnilingus or bj. I only wish not, that By the time cora get 20 scenes by the end of gameplay, Ash would have just started having her full sex scenes. Although cora got NTR fans and some non-ntr fans, Ash is the typical Li that most of the adult games's contain in harem game. As she is not interested for another man even in her thoughts.

Reactions: User1230

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
No one can share it yet because it's not ready yet. Unfortunately, I got sick, so I couldn't do it yet. As soon as I'm better, I'll make it.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you get well soon. I thoroughly enjoy this game (first time I've played it on Android). The story has been amazing so far. I can't wait for the next update.

While playing the game, I noticed plenty of grammatical errors in many dialogues. I was able to auto-correct most of these errors while reading, but there are some dialogues that make it hard to understand (I'm assuming English isn't your native language). Are you planning to use proofreaders in the near future?

Reactions: travin213

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Seriously, if you're going to make a game this text-heavy, you should make the text more readable. Otherwise a good game.

Reactions: User1230

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
While playing the game, I noticed plenty of grammatical errors in many dialogues. I was able to auto-correct most of these errors while reading, but there are some dialogues that make it hard to understand (I'm assuming English isn't your native language). Are you planning to use proofreaders in the near future?
My plan is to get a translator. Proofreaders already help, but the translation here is not very good either. Plus, translation work currently takes up a lot of time. In the meantime, the script will be finished very early. A translator could work with that while I deal with the rest of the game. The good news is, I already have the man to do that. He would retranslate the chapters that are already finished and work on future chapters, too. Now it's just the money that stands in the way of that. Because the amount he's asking for, I can't pay him yet. But if everything goes as planned, this problem will be resolved later this year.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
My plan is to get a translator. Proofreaders already help, but the translation here is not very good either. Plus, translation work currently takes up a lot of time. In the meantime, the script will be finished very early. A translator could work with that while I deal with the rest of the game. The good news is, I already have the man to do that. He would retranslate the chapters that are already finished and work on future chapters, too. Now it's just the money that stands in the way of that. Because the amount he's asking for, I can't pay him yet. But if everything goes as planned, this problem will be resolved later this year.
It's a pretty good game if you ask me.The only problem is English not making sense.Mostly it's easy to correct where you went wrong and fix the mistakes.If you need any help in improving the English,feel free to ask me my dude.Money aspect isn't that alluring to me.Being part of a game in some way is fascinating to me.

Reactions: Izirider

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Holy moly.I played a bit more with varying options after i finished the game once.This guy sure as hell doesn't leave loose ends.Those variables always mean something,goddamn.The level of branching options really elevates the gameplay.I love this game man.Fuck.This is awesome.I never knew you could actually flirt around with kendra.And the internal monologues within the characters adds a bit of flavour to the character's personality which is nice.After being used to ' hmmm, hes got a big dick.lemme cheat on my partner' games, this is such a good contrast.Keep up the good work developer.good luck. @Izirider

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
okay.I tried to go through every scenarios available in the game.One thing i am not sure.Is there a variation available to flirt with beth character? would really appreciate the answer Izirider

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes