Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh, they added an option so that the wife does not cheat)
The harem path was added in a shorter way, as I understood in the walkthrough)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait ... the last update I played was 0.5 and I never saw or read anything about harem, does that mean that now there is harem path :rolleyes: :unsure:? I knew about open relationship or divorce

edit: I already saw the dev's answer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Right now, it's only Daniel. In the next chapter, Argay returns, and relations with Miri continue.
That's exactly what you told me last time, thank god you didn't forget.

I personally believe Argay and Cora would be a better couple and as suggested by several players here, in case of any divorce situation Cora should be with Argay.

Eagerly waiting for the next udpate!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have played through some of this and was curious if the MC ever figures out Cora is cheating on him?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I have played through some of this and was curious if the MC ever figures out Cora is cheating on him?
Might come in a later update. There was the scene with Cora talking to her friend in the cafe, and we saw that the MC's secretary was sitting across from them and heard everything (all about Cora cheating). So maybe in a later update the secretary will tell the MC what she heard.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The MC finds out that Cora is cheating on him with the office mate. Kill the guy and divorce Cora. This is just an idea, no one take it as a spoiler
Yeah... I want the MC to able to be pissed at Cora, especially if he has been faithful. Not sure I want him killing anyone yet, but Cora needs to have consequences.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah... I want the MC to able to be pissed at Cora, especially if he has been faithful. Not sure I want him killing anyone yet, but Cora needs to have consequences.
Yeah, Cora is very angry and mad at MC for the decisions he is taking & keeping things secret from her (if we assume in divorce path). So, i assume MC too able to be mad on Cora for keeping things from him, i.e. cheating with intern and having romantic/lust thoughts on argay.

Both are cheating and working on open relationship is no fun at all. It will will be very linear path with predicted results. Real exciting thing is to see how one is faithful and one is not.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The MC finds out that Cora is cheating on him with the office mate. Kill the guy and divorce Cora. This is just an idea, no one take it as a spoiler
Rick never kills anyone out of jealousy. Only if they threaten his family or his life. No one should expect a jealousy rampage. There will be none in this game.

Yeah... I want the MC to able to be pissed at Cora, especially if he has been faithful.
There will actually be more than one versions of divorce. One version is the "very nasty divorce".

Yeah, Cora is very angry and mad at MC for the decisions he is taking & keeping things secret from her (if we assume in divorce path). So, i assume MC too able to be mad on Cora for keeping things from him
He will only be angry about cheating if he is faithful. The same goes for Cora. If both are unfaithful, this will not be a reason for divorce. The main problem with them is more about distrust and not caring about each other. In Chapter 8, both Rick and Cora will make decisions based on these (similar to the end of Chapter 4).

And since there are a few Ashley fans around here, I'll just leave this without comment.
ch8_edzoterem_ash07.jpg

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Rick never kills anyone out of jealousy. Only if they threaten his family or his life. No one should expect a jealousy rampage. There will be none in this game.

There will actually be more than one versions of divorce. One version is the "very nasty divorce".

He will only be angry about cheating if he is faithful. The same goes for Cora. If both are unfaithful, this will not be a reason for divorce. The main problem with them is more about distrust and not caring about each other. In Chapter 8, both Rick and Cora will make decisions based on these (similar to the end of Chapter 4).

And since there are a few Ashley fans around here, I'll just leave this without comment.
View attachment 1224330
can't wait for the update!
Team Cora!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm just coming across this game again in my "start over" folder.. about how much gameplay are we talking about? Preciate it!

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes