Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.8 Extended] IziRider

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.79 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.77 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 679 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 662 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
She is only optionl I think. So for now I pass. Maybe in future if i can choose which sex gender choose I'm be gladle pick Female option.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Bro, as i know you, this game is not for you. Because even though NTR is avoidable, Wife's cheating thoughts are unavoidable upto the end of the game.
I agree with you. I started this game at the beginning and I really liked it. Half past Cora's first deception but it has gotten worse and as you say, even if you avoid the ntr, the thoughts are inevitable and are like another type of continuous cheating. That's why I left it and come back here from time to time to see how it evolves. And apparently I'll let other months go by to take another look since this, according to what I read, is more and more an ntr festival.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
And again with the NTR discussion. Just relax guys! Is a good game, a nice update, and both, the MC and the wife are very similar, i think they are a perfect couple, with very similar thinkings
And you can have a very nice playthrough with both, the mc and the wife totally loyal (they have their difficulties, but they fight against them)
I just like a game where you can really decide, and this game makes it really well
And those people complaining about NTR, there is hundreds of games out there without it, just enjoy them and respect other people kinks. Not all the games will be for your like, like not all the games are for me, i just respect that and i stop complaining about the games that are clearly not for me

Congrats dev, and don't pay attention to the same people that again and again try so hard to rate very bad some games that aren't their dream harem of submissive girls

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I never understood how someone's inner thoughts were considered NTR. It's human nature. Everyone fantasizing about having sex with people other than their girlfriend/spouse or vice versa. It's just how humans are. There is nothing wrong with it and it is not NTR unless you actually act on it. And seeing as you make the choice if you actually act on it, then it is just simply fantasy.

You can't tell me that you haven't watched a movie or T.V. show or seen some hot chick in passing and had a dirty thought like, "Man I so want to nibble on her olecranal skin."? We all do it. But do we act on it? No we don't (meaning if you are in a relationship already). It's just a nice little fantasy you have that makes you smile.

That's all this is. It's not NTR, it's just inner thoughts that we all have.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I just don't like people influencing devs, it's not good. Is his game, his story. If you don't like it, for me perfect. But trying to influence him (and the way some people do it is just dirty)....no

I want to play HIS game, HIS vision, not the vision of the people here, that really, i couldn't care less. Simple

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Interesting thoughts are born here pro and contra, it is good to read them. But let me throw in a question:
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?

Reactions: dobzzz

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Interesting thoughts are born here pro and contra, it is good to read them. But let me throw in a question:
The only that bothers you is that Cora can sleep with other men, or is it disturbing, too, that she can also sleep with women?
if u want to know i dont care if Li is sleeping with womans if she is sharing... but it is personal opinion of mine and i would like to rather not influence your game...and practicaly u can ignore it all, cause my comment is not important (your game stopped for me long time ago after Cora cheated MC...)

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017

They just want her to be totally loyal to Rick (even he is not loyal to her), but i guess they can tolerate more if she sleeps with some girls? i don't know.
I like to decide and in my main PT she is doing it really well with Rick, but at the same time is trying to have her fun :devilish: (like Rick does too). But they love each other. I have other PT were they are totally loyal, and is very nice (but i prefer the other one :devilish:). I like kinky girls, i cannot deny it
And her scene with the other guy for me was the hottest in all the game (both scenes). But personal opinion

Reactions: Cedrog and Izirider

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I never understood how someone's inner thoughts were considered NTR. It's human nature. Everyone fantasizing about having sex with people other than their girlfriend/spouse or vice versa. It's just how humans are. There is nothing wrong with it and it is not NTR unless you actually act on it. And seeing as you make the choice if you actually act on it, then it is just simply fantasy.

You can't tell me that you haven't watched a movie or T.V. show or seen some hot chick in passing and had a dirty thought like, "Man I so want to nibble on her olecranal skin."? We all do it. But do we act on it? No we don't (meaning if you are in a relationship already). It's just a nice little fantasy you have that makes you smile.

That's all this is. It's not NTR, it's just inner thoughts that we all have.
Though I am part of the Non-NTR crowd and find Cora's logic during those NTR sequences laughable at best, I'd have to agree with this one. Heck if thinking about having sex with other women that's not my wife was a crime, I'd be serving multiple life sentences. It's whether you act upon those urges or not that ultimately defines if it's NTR or not. Izirider explicitly gave us players the faculty to choose if we let Cora and Rick act upon those urges or not, so I really don't see the problem here.

Reactions: Izirider

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
if u want to know i dont care if Li is sleeping with womans if she is sharing... but it is personal opinion of mine and i would like to rather not influence your game...and practicaly u can ignore it all, cause my comment is not important (your game stopped for me long time ago after Cora cheated MC...)
She cheated because you decided so...you can decide not to cheat, like you can decide for Rick not to cheat (ahh...then is not so funny, ehh?)
Why you guys are so against to the choices? I'll repeat it again, Rick cheated on her in their wedding day, because they are like that. He can do it, but she can't do it? And again, you can choose!

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
She cheated because you decided so...you can decide not to cheat, like you can decide for Rick not to cheat (ahh...then is not so funny, ehh?)
Why you guys are so against to the choices? I'll repeat it again, Rick cheated on her in their wedding day, because they are like that. He can do it, but she can't do it? And again, you can choose!
:D
nope i played it before corection, did not had option and send it to bin :)

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
She can sleep with a STD-ridden hobo futa for all I care. Just don't let Rick sleep with guys and we're good. :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, great update btw! Especially for Rick-Cora fans.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes