Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Where is this NEW UPDATE FOR GOD SAKES WHY is it not on here yet ?
so wat month well it be on here to play ?
How long do we have to wait i thought it was done Already ?
i hope it comes out this year
Wow! I had been following your posts, don't you think you should name your profile gamma(f*cking)ray? You are extremely harmful for this site and the (its) users. Does Izirider owe you sh*t that you are demanding from him a game. You should be grateful at least that you can experience such an epic game/VN. Such nerves demanding these that too on a social (free) platform. If you are a patron claim your prize there or stop paying him if it irritates you so much. It is not a cup of tea to prepare a novel (that too a visual one). Show some respect. How can the moderators allow such brats in here? Shame... The site indeed is degrading day by day.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
How big and how long is the Update i don't no why its not Finished yet :cry:
Well, perhaps its length can be measured in the fact that it currently consists of about 1200 images. And I haven't counted how many animations. And, of course, depending on previous decisions, there are several versions of several sections. For example, the chapter has five different endings.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How big and how long is the Update i don't no why its not Finished yet :cry:
C'mon man. I'm not going to be as harsh as some of the other comments but didn't your mom ever tell you that a watched pot never boils? Find something else to do and there will magically be an update. I guarantee it. I have something like 750 GB of games from this site I need to play that keep me from sweating the update schedule of any one game. If you need some recommendations don't hesitate to ask. Bothering the dev has never once made an update come any faster.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Seems like decent game so far but i'm not big fan of not being able to rename MC so here's mod where you can rename mc and gave him name whichever you want. Works only for current version. Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mc rename mod (0.10 Extended)

Last edited:

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
How to bang Kelly in Ch9 ?
Step 1: In Chapter 2, Rick cannot go with Jake to the Diesel.
Step 2: Also in Chapter 2, when he sees Kelly and Alec, he has to make a video of them.
Step 3: In Chapter 3, when he visits Jake, he must not offer to help him.
Step 4: In Chapter 7, Rick cannot offer to help Kelly.

Reactions: MacAdGames
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes