Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

Briefly: I don't have PC, because it's broken. So it will almost certainly not be published this month. Even if I get my PC back tomorrow (which I'm not hoping for at the moment), I'll still have to catch up for nearly a week's gap. And it gets bigger every day. But at least I'm making good progress on the translation, so not going to delay because of that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Briefly: I don't have PC, because it's broken. So it will almost certainly not be published this month. Even if I get my PC back tomorrow (which I'm not hoping for at the moment), I'll still have to catch up for nearly a week's gap. And it gets bigger every day. But at least I'm making good progress on the translation, so not going to delay because of that.
Hit shappens all right. Just keep on keeping on. We'll just wait right here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its almost August where is the Update 11 ?

Good news! My PC is up and running again. I will make the backups today because I made my last backup a week before the failure. (The picture above is one I had not saved before.) I then merge the translation on the laptop with the texts on the PC. And there might even be time to finish the section that I had to abandon because of the breakdown.
From tomorrow, full steam ahead. I'm trying to catch up on my two-week gap. I will keep you updated on progress here. And if you have a question or request, or just want to give us your opinion about the game, please contact me on or share it here in the comments.
Good news! My PC is up and running again. I will make the backups today because I made my last backup a week before the failure. (The picture above is one I had not saved before.) I then merge the translation on the laptop with the texts on the PC. And there might even be time to finish the section that I had to abandon because of the breakdown.
From tomorrow, full steam ahead. I'm trying to catch up on my two-week gap. I will keep you updated on progress here. And if you have a question or request, or just want to give us your opinion about the game, please contact me on or share it here in the comments.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hey shit happens, as long as the story isn't abandoned, it's alright with me. This is one of the few games that I'm willing to be patient with, it has so much potential for some real shit to go down. Hope shit works out :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but thy lied to us thy said July thy would do the update ?
had 2 weeks delay (gpu fried and getting new one took it's time) and then doing backups so while july is possible it's unlikely so my guess is sept earliest and possibly early oct.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
but thy lied to us thy said July thy would do the update ?
I don't lied. I never wrote that July was certain. :
"So I am writing very cautiously now that the release could come in July."
And then I always wrote on the Patreon page what was making the work difficult. Some of it was my fault, some of it was not my fault (like my PC breaking down). I am working hard. I don't even have a full-time job now, so it's not holding me back. I try to finish as quickly as humanly possible.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
had 2 weeks delay (gpu fried and getting new one took it's time) and then doing backups so while july is possible it's unlikely so my guess is sept earliest and possibly early oct.
I always would almost always rather have a good update than a fast one. There are games out there that cough up an update so fast that I haven't even had the time to play the last update but they are rarely any good.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I always would almost always rather have a good update than a fast one. There are games out there that cough up an update so fast that I haven't even had the time to play the last update but they are rarely any good.
well even on monthly updates some are crap.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes