NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
alguien podria decirme como conseguir las escenas con kelly
Translation: Could somebody tell me how to get the scenes with kelly?

I assume you mean her sex scenes? You have to blackmail her for sex so it is not very nice. Spy on and record her giving oral sex to her boss, then hack her computer and find more evidence. Then blackmail her to get her off your back and force her to provide you sexual favors.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
From the walkthrough:

How can Rick have sex with Kelly in Chapter 9 Part I?
Step 1: In Chapter 2, Rick cannot go with Jake to the Diesel.
Step 2: Also in Chapter 2, when he sees Kelly and Alec, he has to make a video of them.
Step 3: In Chapter 3, when he visits Jake, he must not offer to help him.
Step 4: In Chapter 7, Rick cannot offer to help Kelly.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
There are 3 routes, I'm seeing.
i) Rick & Cora Marriage
ii) Rick & Cora Open Relation
iii) Rick & Cora Divorce

I have a question, why only Rick is getting the Divorce route choices..??
Why not there are choices for Cora too..??

And I wish in the next update, Rachel will show Rick the video footage.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm hoping for some fireworks. I want a faithful Rick to bust Cora and be a pissed off Crime Lord... maybe with options to make her or her bfs pay for crossing him. No physical violence against Cora, but I would like to see her pay and actually feel bad for what she did. I have a feeling tho it is going to be more of a friendly, have a nice life kind of a thing.
After Rachel shows the video footage to Rick, there will be a damn show.

Probably, then there will be a major choice of Open Relation or Divorce between Rick & Cora.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have a question, why only Rick is getting the Divorce route choices..??
Why not there are choices for Cora too..??
Because the story has not yet reached the point where Cora can make such a decision. In Chapter 9 Part 2, there will be an event that will lead to a situation where Cora may have an impact on the divorce route in Chapter 10.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Because the story has not yet reached the point where Cora can make such a decision. In Chapter 9 Part 2, there will be an event that will lead to a situation where Cora may have an impact on the divorce route in Chapter 10.
Thanks for the info.

We played chapter-9 part -1 (Branches)
So next update will be spicy. :devilish:

And I really wish and hope that in the next update Rachel will show the video footage to Rick.
[Pardon me for a few times hoping for this]

Last edited:
Reactions: visualnovelgeek

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this after "some" months after dling and game is good, dialogue (which has some oddities and occasional foreign language) works and is believable, graphics work well too and more than enuf lewd. i liked mc's orig. haircut since with it he looked older and with new he looks teenager.

Reactions: Izirider

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
I didn't think i would get hooked on this story. 9 chapters yet it ended in a breeze. This is quality storytelling first supplement by pr0n.

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
When's the update coming? Getting close to 7 months now since any update :cry:
He said on his patreon that the chapter is ready but the end is missing pictures and animations; he also said that he would have started the translation work on 1st of July and by the time that he's done with that, the missing pictures will be ready as well.

Here's the post:

Reactions: MacAdGames
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes