Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 980 MB

Turkish Translated f95 Subject here!

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Any news?
The only news at the moment is that I have been having technical problems for the last few days. The rendering time of Daz3D has become incomprehensible. I did one picture in ten minutes, and the next one, where I only changed one facial expression, in an hour and a half. For a while, it worked by restarting Daze after each picture. After a while, this was no longer an option either.
It was quite irritating, and of course it slowed down the rendering a hell of a lot. But now the problem seems to have been solved. Windows updates piled up, and after I installed them all, the problem went away. What the pending updates have to do with the performance of Daz3d, I don't really know. But now the rendering has been going smoothly for a couple of days.
But don't ask yet when it will be released. I wouldn't make any predictions just yet. Three quarters of the chapter is done, but I still have a complex section ahead of me.
ch9_p2_rachel_B00.png

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm constantly working on the game. Just over three quarters of it is ready. Maybe more. However, the current stage is quite complex, with many characters and many events playing out differently depending on what decisions have been made in previous chapters and what decisions will be made in this one. Fortunately, there are overlaps, so I don't have to render a completely new image for every scene, but I do have to pay attention.
ch9p2_cb_besz04.jpg

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not really. Sometimes a relationship with one girl will block a relationship with another girl and there is optional NTR with the wife, Cora. But you can control her faithfulness or divorce her and juggle multiple girlfriends, so you have options.
Is there an option to divorce her yet? I thought we were still waiting for this.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there an option to divorce her yet? I thought we were still waiting for this.
While the actual divorce proceedings have yet to happen, there are variables you can attain up to the current update that will trigger the divorce storyline. The walkthrough also indicates that the divorce storyline will include her potential remarriage to Argay, so I wonder if we have a time jump coming up.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
While the actual divorce proceedings have yet to happen, there are variables you can attain up to the current update that will trigger the divorce storyline. The walkthrough also indicates that the divorce storyline will include her potential remarriage to Argay, so I wonder if we have a time jump coming up.
Thats acutally something to think about with the time jump. Of course my Cora and Rick are together no matter what for my main playthrough, so wonder how this is going to go.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thats acutally something to think about with the time jump. Of course my Cora and Rick are together no matter what for my main playthrough, so wonder how this is going to go.
I think that the two key moments are when you decide whether or not to tell her what is going on and whether or not to give her the money. If you don't do either of those things it puts her in a bad position and makes it almost certain that she will have to turn her back on Rick in favor of Argay. I don't want to play this path myself because the walkthrough indicates that she can be murdered. Not today, Satan!

Reactions: M! and WerewolfSinX

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm hoping for some fireworks. I want a faithful Rick to bust Cora and be a pissed off Crime Lord... maybe with options to make her or her bfs pay for crossing him. No physical violence against Cora, but I would like to see her pay and actually feel bad for what she did. I have a feeling tho it is going to be more of a friendly, have a nice life kind of a thing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm hoping for some fireworks. I want a faithful Rick to bust Cora and be a pissed off Crime Lord... maybe with options to make her or her bfs pay for crossing him. No physical violence against Cora, but I would like to see her pay and actually feel bad for what she did. I have a feeling tho it is going to be more of a friendly, have a nice life kind of a thing.
Depending on Rick's decisions (I.E. his own cheating) there is a third path where they decide on an open marriage and use their sexual wiles to advance their agenda together. Kind of like how Octavian and Livia would seduce the spouses of their enemies or undertake other advantageous affairs to acquire information and political capital. I think that this might be the most interesting if dangerous path to take.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes