Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Regardless, remember that Ashley, out of all the LIs so far, is probably the most "innocent" of the bunch and I knew going into it, she would probably take the longest to get to the scenes. I know innocent is not the right word, but you get my point.
Well, given the cliffhanger of this update, Ashley will be damaged goods at best in the near future anyway. She's too trusting and vulnerable, she's toast...Just hope it's not brutal with what will happen to her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game dosn't have a Patch for the relationship or something ? :WaitWhat:
I assume the relationship with Judith and the twins? It is actually a plot point that you are not blood-related, unfortunately. This is why they are in danger. If they were family they would be protected by the weird honor code of these gangsters.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I love the ntr scenes man.Such a contrast compared to over the top japanese ntr.
I hope i get to bang sam soon. Ash is bae. Rach is hot. Hope we get to do more with kelly in the future. The conversations and the plot feels refreshing compared to other games.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Been playing this game for hours gone down all different paths, love it roll on next update.
I play three main paths, myself. Which one is your favorite so far? I like the one where they are both cheating on each other and sharing Miri.

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
I play three main paths, myself. Which one is your favorite so far? I like the one where they are both cheating on each other and sharing Miri.
I like that route as well, the one i'm interested in her taking Daniel to the island, is Daniel a mafia plant to get to Argay or Argay is mafia and tries to kill Cora and Daniel dies, mmm lots of senarios.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like that route as well, the one i'm interested in her taking Daniel to the island, is Daniel a mafia plant to get to Argay or Argay is mafia and tries to kill Cora and Daniel dies, mmm lots of senarios.
Argay may kill Daniel. He does seem like the jealous type. I don't think he will try to kill Cora, but the other Mafioso might.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.10 Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
can I ask request?
for next WT Mod please dont use mixdrop, or u can add more links like racaty my friend.
because I try download in mixdrop it's invalid, and when use idm stil cant download :(

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
can I ask request?
for next WT Mod please dont use mixdrop, or u can add more links like racaty my friend.
because I try download in mixdrop it's invalid, and when use idm stil cant download :(
You can download from patreon link

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fuck Rachel kinda gives me Leah from AL vibes and I hate it cause I think she's cute but that jealousy stat makes me think this is where things will end up with her, that and the fact that she's not featured in the "end of update" image with the rest of the girls/Lis..i hope I'm wrong tho.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol I see there has been complaints about the NTR in this game which I don't see the problem in tho. Its 100% optional so its not like you are forced to do anything. Lol my Cora has been nothing but faithful to Rick while my Rick on the other hand has been anything but.. Pretty dick move but that's what's cool about the game, you can play it however you want, do you want Cora to cuck the fuck out of Rick? you can do that. you want Rick to Cuck the fuck out of Cora? you can do that. you want em both to stay faithful to each other? You can do that as well, it's a win win for everyone so I don't see the need for the NTR complaints.. If Cora cheats on Rick you only have yourself as the player to blame:sleep:

lejenero

Oct 3, 2017
Lol I see there has been complaints about the NTR in this game which I don't see the problem in tho. Its 100% optional so its not like you are forced to do anything. Lol my Cora has been nothing but faithful to Rick while my Rick on the other hand has been anything but.. Pretty dick move but that's what's cool about the game, you can play it however you want, do you want Cora to cuck the fuck out of Rick? you can do that. you want Rick to Cuck the fuck out of Cora? you can do that. you want em both to stay faithful to each other? You can do that as well, it's a win win for everyone so I don't see the need for the NTR complaints.. If Cora cheats on Rick you only have yourself as the player to blame:sleep:
You are absolutely right.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not sure if there is a VN on this site that gives more control over the character relationships than this one. You really feel the impact of those variables and choices. Not only that, the game employs a huge amount of intermediary states and non-binary outcomes.

I love conflict more than anything in stories, and there is a huge amount of potential conflict in this game. My run is tailored for this. I stay together with the wife but try to minimize the strong marriage points and open relationship points so that the cheating on each other factor isn't lost. I don't fix the sisters' relationship. Ashley's speech about being content as a side piece but plz don't sleep with her sis was hot hot hot. I messed up and probably closed the Miri route completely already, so I can't create more conflict by banging her (might have to go way back and redo things). I intentionally try to max out Rachel's jealousy. I do all the shady shit I can to become a criminal. The cop buddy hates me.

The fact that my weird way of playing actually is supported by the script more often than not is a testament to the dev's planning and coding skills. There are some aspects of the game that are lacking for sure, like the outdated renders and some problems with the English, but it really is a compelling crime drama with great character interactions.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
After doing a few more runs and looking closer at the variables and the walkthrough, I want to ask if my understanding of the eventual marriage outcome is correct.

The question by Jake about how MC will react if he found out she cheated. If you made her cheat and answered that you will get angry, it will be divorce regardless of anything else. The other 2 options will give chances to salvage the marriage depending on points and other choices I guess.

If Cora doesn't cheat, I assume there will come a time where your marriage points, divorce points, and various MC cheating flags will be weighted against each other and result in some outcome.

What I am wondering is if you get past the "divorce or not" checkpoint and stay together, does that automatically mean you enter an open relationship (assuming you've been sleeping around as either party and racked up open rel points)? Basically, I'm wondering if the game forces an open relationship to save the marriage. Or is there a marriage route that fails to talk through everything and just kinda... stays together with all the issues without resorting to divorce?

While we're at it, is there any plans for a real power hungry cliche evil route/ending for Rick? Or will it always maintain the anti hero story that seems more likely from what we got so far?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What I am wondering is if you get past the "divorce or not" checkpoint and stay together, does that automatically mean you enter an open relationship (assuming you've been sleeping around as either party and racked up open rel points)? Basically, I'm wondering if the game forces an open relationship to save the marriage. Or is there a marriage route that fails to talk through everything and just kinda... stays together with all the issues without resorting to divorce?
Open marriage will be optional whether divorce is on the table or not. On the divorce route, this will be one way to save the marriage.

While we're at it, is there any plans for a real power hungry cliche evil route/ending for Rick? Or will it always maintain the anti hero story that seems more likely from what we got so far?
A "Scarface Rick" is planned, who eventually goes off the anti-hero path. There have already been decisions that could push the character in this direction. But this outcome could be seen as a kind of "bad ending".

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes